Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Intro and how I learn slow.

F

Feeshtu

Officer
Greetings fellow incels, this is my first post.
I am now a virgin in my early 40s. Never even been hugged except by my mom.
I’ve reached the fuck it point. I don’t care if the world ends today. I’ll watch it all burn and laugh.
When I was a young boy, there was a girl I liked in my class. She was pretty and popular. I was not unpopular but I wasn’t well known either. I was quiet and withdrawn.
One day, for some unknown reason, I thought I had a chance with this girl. So after class I walked up and asked her out.
She laughed at me and said no. The other kids laughed at me too.
The next day she had one of her friends come over to me to tell me not to look at her. Everyone found it quite entertaining. Then the next semester we were in another class together. The teacher put us at the same group of desks. She complained to the teacher that she didn’t want to sit next to me. Then told me her dad was a lawyer, I guess suggesting that she was going to sue me.
I never imagined that simply asking a girl out on a date could go so wrong.
You would think that I would have learned then that I’m subhuman. But no, it took me 20 more years to figure that out. Decades of going to the gym, trying to make sure I was nice to everyone. Always sharing my money and possessions.
All for nothing. Not one kiss, not one hug.
I look back now with rage. I tried so hard for so long, just to fail time after time.
I wish the blackpill had been around for me when I was younger. I’d have saved a ton of energy and a mountain of money.
Until I found the blackpill, I never really understood why nothing I tried worked, nor would it ever work.

Larping master

Damn, learned so late. But better late than never. I would have eye raped that whore and dare her to do something.

shit, life is so unfair and brutal, women are so cruel.