Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Intra-female sexual competition is artificially limited at the expense of increased intra-male sexual competition

yearning inkwel

yearning inkwel

Banned
-
Intra-female sexual competition is artificially limited through:

-Absurd Age of Consent laws.
-Banning or severely restricting sex work.

These things artificially boost roasties on the Sexual Marketplace. :)

I don't really see this one tbh. How does this affect sexual competition?

Yes. Many men may not be eager to "date down" and simp for Beckies if sex work was easily available. The Chad-chasing Beckys of North America are pampered by the prohibition of prostitution because the lack of easily accessible sex work exposes her to endless cock offers from many men trying to "date down" in order to experience variety and this inflates her ego and makes her regard herself as superior to her looksmatch. Likewise, it's a human truism that older women hate hate hate yonger women from the place of sexual competition. Keeping roasties aged 13 to 17 off of the larger sexual marketplace is significantly if not entirely motivated by managing intra-female sexual competition.

I don't really see this one tbh. How does this affect sexual competition?
Supply and Demand.

If less men have access to sex through prostitution, then more men are going to be willing to jump through hoops with "civlian whores" (regular women) in order to get sex.

Intra-female sexual competition is artificially limited through:

These things artificially boost roasties on the Sexual Marketplace. :)
You put this super detailed thread title that sounds like you are going to talk about the topic detail, and this is really all you have to say about it?

Supply and Demand.

If less men have access to sex through prostitution, then more men are going to be willing to jump through hoops with "civlian whores" (regular women) in order to get sex.

You put this super detailed thread title that sounds like you are going to talk about the topic detail, and this is really all you have to say about it?

Unlike you, I like to be concise. :)

Your word salad allows for ample opportunity to propagandize, deceive, mislead...talk at etc etc. :)

Yes. Many men may not be eager to "date down" and simp for Beckies if sex work was easily available. The Chad-chasing Beckys of North America are pampered by the prohibition of prostitution because the lack of easily accessible sex work exposes her to endless cock offers from many men trying to "date down" in order to experience variety and this inflates her ego and makes her regard herself as superior to her looksmatch. Likewise, it's a human truism that older women hate hate hate yonger women from the place of sexual competition. Keeping roasties aged 13 to 17 off of the larger sexual marketplace is significantly if not entirely motivated by managing intra-female sexual competition.
Supply and Demand.

I see where you are coming from but that implies that considerably more men would be utilising prostitutes if it became legal, which may or may not be the case.

Unlike you, I like to be concise. :)
There's a big difference between concise and lazy.

You took up an entire data slot on the site to post a thread that is the size of a thread post.

You might as well have posted this in a comment thread and called it a day.

Your word salad allows for ample opportunity to propagandize, deceive, mislead...talk at etc etc. :)
Maybe you should try that, I have converted many people on this forum to my way of thinking. Many PM'ing me and thanking me.

My threads are concise and detailed, your thread here was just lazy. I think I've even literally made the improvement to this very thread already with my own threads :feelskek::

I see where you are coming from but that implies that considerably more men would be utilising prostitutes if it became legal, which may or may not be the case.
It is the case, because most men already know that they are essentially paying for sex already, especially in this modern society. It would be a slow increase because the societal shame aspect will still be present, but that's only for the first few years. Over time as more and more men take part, men as a collective will care less and less about the same.

Seriously think about it. Prostitution is a booming economy in every country where it's illegal. Imagine how it will increase when it completely legal, whores are regularly tested and many work in brothels (like the Red Light District in Amsterdam), etc.

Men are of course still going to date and seek relationships, but the way that men date will change because they will be less desperate for sex, and that will reduce the leverage that women have over men.

For sure. There's also a big difference between verbose (which you are) and intelligent.

Maybe you should try that, I have converted many people on this forum to my way of thinking. Many PM'ing me and thanking me.

Many people cannot read between the lines when it comes to determined propagandists seeking to calm their inkwel angst by directing them to use whores.

It is the case, because most men already know that they are essentially paying for sex already,
I think most men are bluepilled :soy: tbh. Noone I have talked to IRL agree with me concerning toilets (except my Chad friend I had when I was 14 and a Chad aqquantince in high school). I don't think a lot of guys are willing to admit that they're paying for sex, but that they're rather courting m'lady and wooing her with muh supreme resources. I do however see now what you mean about how it woud allieviate the power toilets have over men with their smelly fanny, I just think that most men will continue coping.

I think most men are bluepilled :soy: tbh. Noone I have talked to IRL agree with me concerning toilets (except my Chad friend I had when I was 14 and a Chad aqquantince in high school). I don't think a lot of guys are willing to admit that they're paying for sex, but that they're rather courting m'lady and wooing her with muh supreme resources. I do however see now what you mean about how it woud allieviate the power toilets have over men with their smelly fanny, I just think that most men will continue coping.
I've talked to normie males, a lot of them have already fucked a prostitute once, a lot of them jokingly say "women are expensive" and "having a woman is like having a bill", etc.

They are blue pilled but they aren't stupid.

Their mindset is usually - "Yes I'm paying but I don't mind because "she's special" so that makes it kinda different to prostitution", but they still acknowledge that they're paying.

Last edited:
I've talked to normie males, a lot of them have already fucked a prostitute once, a lot of them jokingly say "women are expensive" and "having a woman is like having a bill", etc.

They are blue pilled but they aren't stupid.

Their mindset is usually - "Yes I'm paying but I don't mind because "she's special" so that makes it kinda different to prostitution", but the still acknowledge that they're paying.
I see. I guess normie men understand more when they're older, none of my niggas have had the chance to beta bux because we're all broke students. The beta bux pill is so brutal btw, it must really suck to be in a relationship with a slut who isn't attracted to you and only really wants your money.

it must really suck to be in a relationship with a slut who isn't attracted to you and only really wants your money.
Ironically that's the average relationship :feelskek:.

Women don't want average man, they tolerate being with one because that's the best they can get.

This is exactly why women initiate 70% of all divorces. They were never committed to these men anyways so at the slightest sign of struggle or stress, they are ready to leave and see if they can find an upgrade.

I don't think the average woman is REALLY sexually attracted to the guy she's dating (not as attracted as he is to her), they are just "kinda attracted" to him and "he's good enough for now". There isn't any strong attraction there.

What was it, like 70% of women reported that they don't experience orgasms during sex, and they often fake it for the sake of their partner lol.

Ironically that's the average relationship :feelskek:.

Women don't want average man, they tolerate being with one because that's the best they can get.

This is exactly why women initiate 70% of all divorces. They were never committed to these men anyways so at the slightest sign of struggle or stress, they are ready to leave and see if they can find an upgrade.

I don't think the average woman is REALLY sexually attracted to the guy she's dating (not as attracted as he is to her), they are just "kinda attracted" to him and "he's good enough for now". There isn't any strong attraction there.

What was it, like 70% of women reported that they don't experience orgasms during sex, and they often fake it for the sake of their partner lol.
reminds me of this from another post:

View: https://youtu.be/lb8nc9TTpB4

All the toilets in the comment section are dissing their partners

Last edited:
This is a user who got banned and likely made a new account like another said ban this faggot @Dregster

You took up an entire data slot on the site to post a thread that is the size of a thread post.

You might as well have posted this in a comment thread and called it a day.

My threads are concise and detailed, your thread here was just lazy. I think I've even literally made the improvement to this very thread already with my own threads :feelskek::

It is the case, because most men already know that they are essentially paying for sex already, especially in this modern society. It would be a slow increase because the societal shame aspect will still be present, but that's only for the first few years. Over time as more and more men take part, men as a collective will care less and less about the same.

Seriously think about it. Prostitution is a booming economy in every country where it's illegal. Imagine how it will increase when it completely legal, whores are regularly tested and many work in brothels (like the Red Light District in Amsterdam), etc.

Men are of course still going to date and seek relationships, but the way that men date will change because they will be less desperate for sex, and that will reduce the leverage that women have over men.
God IQ post

reminds me of this from another post:

View: https://youtu.be/lb8nc9TTpB4

All the toilets in the comment section are dissing their partners

JFL dude I saw some comment by a woman saying her show is like the female Chappelle Show and I almost lost it, I never had a knee jerk reaction like that in a while. That was the most outrageous shit I've read in a while, the gall of her to say that shit.

Also the comment is 9 years old and it made me realize this trash was out in 2013, I never even heard about her show.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back