Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intimacy in dreams

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I had a vivid dream last night in which I was cuddling with my oneitis in bed. I could feel her hot breath as she was whispering in my ear and the warmth of her skin against mine. Because she's a TA for one of my lab courses this semester, I see her about once a week, even if just a few glimpses when she's walking around the lab. But that little bit is enough to guarantee a rent-free stay in whatever dream I have that night.

These days I'm trying to work on my dream recall by taking a few minutes as soon as I wake up to recollect and write down what happened in dreams. I used to do this diligently when I was a freshman in high school because I was interested in lucid dreaming but eventually got lazy.

I know it's self-sabotage, but having intimacy in a dream feels so good and real in the dream that I almost don't mind how deathly I feel when I wake up. Especially last night, I could literally feel the oxytocin flooding my entire body with warmth and comfort while I was embracing her in my dream. And I woke up feeling a little bit satisfied almost, like my desperate need for touch had been fulfilled even the tiniest bit. Pretty cool what the mind can do.

Ypu get to dream, Chad gets to fill her with cream

Last edited:
Testosterone is one hell of a drug. I can't have dreams anymore.

Hello fellow Asian-cel. I also have vivid dreams and fantasies of "oneitis" foids, much like you. These pacify me until reality becomes apparent and I recall being rejected because of my genetics.

I can recall dreams I've had months or years ago, due to our unique ancestry.

Those dreams are the worst, I try to supress those feeling as best as I can, but those dream hit really hard.

I still remember a dream I had like that when I was like 10.

I try to lucid dream and imagine I’m cuddling with my waifu :feelsjuice:

I had a vivid dream last night in which I was cuddling with my oneitis in bed. I could feel her hot breath as she was whispering in my ear and the warmth of her skin against mine. Because she's a TA for one of my lab courses this semester, I see her about once a week, even if just a few glimpses when she's walking around the lab. But that little bit is enough to guarantee a rent-free stay in whatever dream I have that night.

These days I'm trying to work on my dream recall by taking a few minutes as soon as I wake up to recollect and write down what happened in dreams. I used to do this diligently when I was a freshman in high school because I was interested in lucid dreaming but eventually got lazy.

I know it's self-sabotage, but having intimacy in a dream feels so good and real in the dream that I almost don't mind how deathly I feel when I wake up. Especially last night, I could literally feel the oxytocin flooding my entire body with warmth and comfort while I was embracing her in my dream. And I woke up feeling a little bit satisfied almost, like my desperate need for touch had been fulfilled even the tiniest bit. Pretty cool what the mind can do.
You're going to kill yourself doing this brocel:feelscry:

I had a similar kind of dream with my all time fav celeb crush:ahegao:

I had a dream I had a sex with tall, nerdy hot girl, waking up for me was suifuel.

I've had sex uncountable times in my dreams and imagination while chads get to live our dream and imaginary lives :lasereyes:

I've had sex uncountable times in my dreams and imagination while chads get to live our dream and imaginary lives :lasereyes:
Mogs me. The most sexual my dream has been was sliding my fingers into a foid’s pussy under her skirt.
Most of the time even in my dreams I will see myself jerking off, and not even cumming.

Mogs me. The most sexual my dream has been was sliding my fingers into a foid’s pussy under her skirt.
Most of the time even in my dreams I will see myself jerking off, and not even cumming.
Why do you have whore on avatar? Do you want some zyklon-b?