Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Interviewer hits the streets of China to ask Chinese people what their opinion on white people is

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

LOL at not being white

LOL at not being white
While being white is the best for dating as a male, it's not worth it if you are 4 inch dicked manlet

Let me guess without watching, they are cucked and think white people are gods?

Noodles will always go after white chad :feelsbadman:

Let me guess without watching, they are cucked and think white people are gods?
If that wasn’t your first immediate thought to the title of this video, you aren’t blackpilled

They won the genetic super circuit. no one comes close now

Ching Chong Chang how about a bang?

Propaganda. Asian Boss knows it has a large white audience they need to flatter for support. China actually degrades and distrusts white people (and definitely black people but that's a different topic). Whites are a disposable tool to the Chinese like everything else except the state.

Propaganda. Asian Boss knows it has a large white audience they need to flatter for support. China actually degrades and distrusts white people (and definitely black people but that's a different topic). Whites are a disposable tool to the Chinese like everything else except the state.

Cope. I went to a predominantly white/asian school. Asians worship mayos, facts

Asiancels are finished.

Cope. I went to a predominantly white/asian school. Asians worship mayos, facts
Right. Tall chads. Lots of those sorts of relationships at my school too. Never saw an Asian chick with a white normie/incel in the west. The Chinese are a different breed anyway. They're a traumatized people in it for themselves. They aint like the carefree Korean chicks or SEAs.

See you guys in the next white worship thread.

I will serenade those Asian foids with my 4.1/2 inch cum cannon.

This thread,
WTF am I reading

this

The problem now for whites is other whites/white passing are competing with u too:feelsokman:

"They look like the statues we used to draw in art class."

:feelskek: