Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Interview.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
What an interesting interview of a man suffering from catatonic schizophrenia.

He mogs me. Plus, look at the comments. All the whores are drooling over how good looking he is

He mogs me. Plus, look at the comments. All the whores are drooling over how good looking he is
Virtue signalling whores. Though I like the interview and the way and manner in which he was answering the questions.

Virtue signalling whores. Though I like the interview and the way and manner in which he was answering the questions.
Too bad women want his cock deep inside them but want uglier men dead

Too bad women want his cock deep inside them but want uglier men dead
High IQ and based. Hope those whores should get terminal cancer on their roasted vagina which they are proud of and makes them think they are entitled.

This guys has them ER lips

mental ill- mogs me

All of the comments are “OMG he’s sooo intelligent.” “Not mentally ill. He smart!!”

But if these same retards saw him in real life, they would point and laugh. Herd animals

Last edited:
All of the comments are “OMG he’s sooo intelligent.” “Not mentally ill. He smart!!”

But if these same retards saw him in real life, they would point in life. Herd animals
Virtue signalling sluts. Just look their comments falsely sympathising with him when in reality, they would call him creep and make fun of his mental condition.

I remember seeing that video a few years ago, makes you wonder what happened to them after

I remember seeing that video a few years ago, makes you wonder what happened to them after
True. I have watched many of such interviews and always make me think that. There was an interview of a 19 years old guy who had abusive mother and I loved that interview but it has been more than 5 years and I still can't find it.

True. I have watched many of such interviews and always make me think that. There was an interview of a 19 years old guy who had abusive mother and I loved that interview but it has been more than 5 years and I still can't find it.
I remember years ago watching an interview with a teen who had gone insane because he seen his mother smash her husbands skull in with a hammer and cut his eyes out and the teen was left scared for life over it, the mother then only got like 2 years in jail with parole jfl

I remember years ago watching an interview with a teen who had gone insane because he seen his mother smash her husbands skull in with a hammer and cut his eyes out and the teen was left scared for life over it, the mother then only got like 2 years in jail with parole jfl
Cucked system. No wonder, foids do not fear or fear less from committing crimes against men when you have cucked judiciary system.

Cucked system. No wonder, foids do not fear or fear less from committing crimes against men when you have cucked judiciary system.
Thats what I always say, and the reason she did it was because she was cheating on him with some chad and he found out so she went crazy at him

Thats what I always say, and the reason she did it was because she was cheating on him with some chad and he found out so she went crazy at him
What a disgusting bitch. Shoulda been tossed in extremely hot boiling water.

His norwood caused his schizophrenia