Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Interview with incel

Subhuman0ne

Subhuman0ne

My cope is dope
★★
It just dropped:

5.5 - 6 / 10 white guy with blue eyes.
Still waiting for that interview with the 4'11 Indian janitor.

This guy is HTN what the hell! Hunter eyes, great jawline, decent hairline, tall skinnyboymaxxed. Maybe a little autistic but definitely not an inkler.

Chyba nie obejrzę

Zostałem ztriggerowany przez normickie zwierzęta

Incel where?
Confused Looking For GIF by Looney Tunes

I like how they always hire attractive normie actors to play they standard "incel" but it's nevER a truecel.

Every incel interview has a "incel" looking like a normie. The VICE incel video had a htn

Curious what user he is on here.
I think it's fair to assume, if he isn't a paid actor, that he is probably fairly active on here.
For that reason, I'm probably not going to say anything.

lol yeah right, incel...

Dude looks like normie, has a normal face and even a good eye area.

Worst looking incels.is user in 2024

hey slavnigger, write in a human language next time not that orc speak
Orc? Americans still think all Slavs are Russian

Orc? Americans still think all Slavs are Russian
no, all slavs are orcs. Educated people know you are all the same trash russian= polak=ukrop=serb. Meh all the same "white" niggers. But anyways, good job you wrote english.

I like how they always hire attractive normie actors to play they standard "incel" but it's nevER a truecel.
I don't think it's an actor. I think that only attractive men have the confidence to do interviews.

no, all slavs are orcs. Educated people know you are all the same trash russian= polak=ukrop=serb. Meh all the same "white" niggers. But anyways, good job you wrote english.
So you're American

With no education

Where is the incel? Fuck this nigga

Next they gonna do an intERview with a 6’4 Gigachad or Tyrone and label it as “intERview with an incel”

Clown world

JFL at people who think that is an actual incel

Not only is he a tallfag but also mogs me in every other aspect. Please kill yourself

I'm more worthy of an interview than him.

Even incels have to be gl to be invited for interview