Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Interview questions for the postmaxers

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Serious questions:

1) What is it that motivates you to postmax? For example: Is it a compulsion to just keep posting? A mental distraction? A desire to have a higher post count as its own goal (rather than a desire just to post)?

2) How much time do you spend on the site a day on average?

3) What did you used to do for your prior cope with that time prior to posting here?

4) Where do you see yourself in a year?

5) What do you like and dislike the most about the site?

I'm not asking for any negative or positive reason. I'm just curious. Ironically, I find some of the highest post count users are the most enigmatic.

@Ritalincel
@Insomniac
@Sniffles
@Eskimocel
@Michael15651
@Cuyen
etc.

Last edited:

over for postmaxxers tbh

my average is 29 posts a day but to be fair i didn't start posting as much until december.

i just like interacting with other incels and being apart of something, i have very little going on IRL

my average is 29 posts a day but to be fair i didn't start posting as much until december.

i just like interacting with other incels and being apart of something, i have very little going on IRL

Wow you're not as fast as I thought. Okay. Yeah I forget it's been almost 5 months since you joined. Time flies. So your count is not very high actually considering. I took you off the list since that's not really postmaxing at all.

1. It is fun and there is incentive given by the site in the form of post count being displayed and the colors with stars.

2. I don't know I browse while I play rainbow six on ps4 usually.

3. I used to climb cell phone towers and skate with a group of friends.

4. I see myself finally having a license and very close to having a nice house.

5. The part I dislike most about the site is that @Incellectual isn't mod. The part I like most is the conversation and memeing and likemindedness that goes on here. Everyone agrees with me about foids and stupid people.

3. I used to climb cell phone towers and skate with a group of friends.

Can you tell me more about that? I've never climbed a cell phone tower or even been next to a cell phone tower to climb one. Do you have to break locks to do it or can anyone climb one? What's it like? Is it just for the view or thrill or what? ie. What do you do up there?

Heights are one of my only primal fears so I would probably shit bricks.

5. The part I dislike most about the site is that Incellectual isn't mod.

lmao

Last edited:
Tell me more about that. I've never climbed a cell phone tower or even been next to a cell phone tower to climb one. Do you have to break locks to do it or can anyone climb one? What's it like? Is it just for the view or thrill or what? ie. What do you do up there?

Heights are one of my only primal fears so I would probably shit bricks.

lmao.
Usually there's a way under the fence or through it. I used to be so thin I could actually siddle my entire body through where the fence opened while it was locked. Also usually I would go to the top and try to make it seem as risky as possible for the video. I had a bunch recorded on gopro that I've since deleted from YT. Also yeah it was kind of for the thrill. We had a 12 yr old guy that went pretty close to the top one time.
We did like 5. Rooftops were cool too but we ran out of ones to get on without getting in trouble pretty fast.

Usually there's a way under the fence or through it. I used to be so thin I could actually siddle my entire body through where the fence opened while it was locked. Also usually I would go to the top and try to make it seem as risky as possible for the video. I had a bunch recorded on gopro that I've since deleted from YT. Also yeah it was kind of for the thrill. We had a 12 yr old guy that went pretty close to the top one time.
We did like 5. Rooftops were cool too but we ran out of ones to get on without getting in trouble pretty fast.
that sounds pretty cool tbh

that sounds pretty cool tbh
I actually have the kid's channel and he kept his videos up but Idk if it would be considered advertising to post his channel.

I actually have the kid's channel and he kept his videos up but Idk if it would be considered advertising to post his channel.

No you can post shit like that for sure. Post it if you don't mind. I'd like to see it. I will never do that as long as I live so I'm curious what it's like. Sounds impressive tbh

Serious questions:

1) What is it that motivates you to postmax? For example: Is it a compulsion to just keep posting? A mental distraction? A desire to have a higher post count as its own goal (rather than a desire just to post)?

3) What did you used to do for your prior cope with that time prior to posting here?

I'm not asking for any negative or positive reason. I'm just curious. Ironically, I find some of the highest post count users are the most enigmatic.

@Ritalincel
@Insomniac
@Sniffles
@Eskimocel
@Michael15651
@Cuyen
etc.
1) My motivation is this place. I find friendship and peace I can't find outside world. For postmaxxing,my only goal is being remembered by people and make friendship with them and I think I can achieve this goal by postmaxxing.

2) I spend more than ten hours. Actually I have a schedule where I planned my everyday things and this site is a part of this. Because I'm currently NEET and preparing for the college, I just study hard,going gym and posting here. I used to post around 100 posts per day but now it's around 200 and even more in some cases.

3) I used to go high school with these times last year. I also used to spend time with "friends" fighting and doing things that mot not beneficial for me.this forum literally took me from streets. I also can find more time to post because I have finished the high school.

4)If you ask me on this forum,I see myself still here posting in a year if something don't go wrong. And in real life I want to get in college and study English. If I fail getting in college, I will join the army as sergeant. This is my last escape plan.

5) I like how this site don't allow females. They would ruin this place if they were allowed. And what I dislike about this site is..there is literally nothing I dislike about this site now. I'm glad I found this site through youtube. I find friendship here,we all has same fate and that's the reason we here.

Thanks to admin and mod team for providing us this place,my home.

No you can post shit like that for sure. Post it if you don't mind. I'd like to see it. I will never do that as long as I live so I'm curious what it's like. Sounds impressive tbh
His channel isn't as tower focused as mine was but it sums up the activities pretty well.

I just realized his still shot of the town from the tower was screenshotted from a deleted video of mine. Little coonster always copies me.

latecels coping, there's no postmaxxing for your join date

His channel isn't as tower focused as mine was but it sums up the activities pretty well.

I just realized his still shot of the town from the tower was screenshotted from a deleted video of mine. Little coonster always copies me.

That's bizarre. I would have thought this degree of low inhib and being involved in those sorts of things would guarantee a lack of inceldom. Seems like the sort of reckless and potentially self destructive things girls would like. Also approximately how old are you? Ie. Are you still a teen?

That's bizarre. I would have thought this degree of low inhib and being involved in those sorts of things would guarantee a lack of inceldom. Seems like the sort of reckless and potentially self destructive things girls would like. Also approximately how old are you? Ie. Are you still a teen?
I'm still a teen bro. I'm 19. He has videos where I'm featured slightly more prominently. I was in the last one for a split second so I wouldn't think it would be rule breaking for me to post this one if the last one was fine.

Postmaxxing ain't worth it, this site won't be around forever, (((they))) are working hard to shut us down and once they do all your post maxxing efforts will go with it. All that work for nothing.

Postmaxxing ain't worth it, this site won't be around forever, (((they))) are working hard to shut us down and once they do all your post maxxing efforts will go with it. All that work for nothing.
Sounds really spooky tbh. I don't think we'll be shut down though.

1) There's no specific reasoning behind it, I mean sure, it'd be great to be at 15k. But even at then, I'm going to slow down my posts as I have no desire of reaching 20k, they can have it.

2) I spend on average 14 hours spread out.

3) Nothing

4) On here, but a lot less.

I like how it's not like Reddit. In terms of posting, I wish mods understood how beneficial postmaxing is. You look at the reality of it, there's like 5 members who post excessively, and bump threads and leave replies in every thread without letting it die out, that means every thread is always being posted on by various users on the site. Plus, it's anywhere from 8-14 hours and an average user doesn't have the time of the day to contribute to the postmaxing, but rather, be a regular user and see the endless threads with various topics they can freely post on.

I don't really care about post count, I would post anonymously if I could
Messages21882 / 461days = Messages47.4
I lurked on r/incels a lot, and then r9k for a short while
umm is this a j0b interview?
a) Bros

b) bans are handed out too lightly on incesl, I still have no warnings at all on looksmax

Sounds really spooky tbh. I don't think we'll be shut down though.

I mean they shut down .me, not to mention all the other similar sites that ain't around no more (sluthate, puahate, r/incels) incel type sites don't last long I've noticed.

If outside interests (cucks, whiteknights) don't shut them down then they usually dissolve from the inside. Mods decide to end the site or the community dies, gets compromised or goes elsewhere etc.

Not to mention you could get banned easily and there goes all that postmaxxing work you put in.

So best not to get too comfortable around here, most things and people on the internet are transient so don't get too invested into anything or anyone online.

Last edited:
I mean they shut down .me, not to mention all the other similar sites that ain't around no more (sluthate, puahate, r/incels) incel type sites don't last long I've noticed.

If outside interests (cucks, whiteknights) don't shut them down then they usually dissolve from the inside. Mods decide to end the site or the community dies or goes elsewhere etc.

Not to mention you could get banned easily and there goes all that postmaxxing work you put in.

So best not to get too comfortable around here, most things and people on the internet are transient so don't get too invested into anything online.
The part about being banned so don't get too comfortable is legit. Look at what happened to me with that guy convincing the mods my self doxx thread was fake. The issue was resolved fast but it could have gone much worse.

I don't really care about post count, I would post anonymously if I could

I relate 100%. This was my favorite thing about 4chan back when I used to hang out there before it got cucked and normied to death. I loved the pseudo-anonymity. I don't really like having an "identity."

Not a strict postmaxxer but.....

I don't it as postmaxxing. I geniunely like hanging around the site and giving my opinion towards new threads everyday. It is great cope of my life. Like snacking or fidgeting.

As a long time incel veteran (2016 r/incels) I feel proud to be a part of a increasingly famous community covered by news presses. I feel proud to be a involved member of it.

It depends. Maybe 3-5 hours daily, counting outside and home.

Video games, reddit browsing, forum browsing.

I don't see myself ascending any time soon. I'll probably remain here...
Even if I managed to ascend somehow I'll still browse this site and I likely wont disclose it.

What I like is the freedom in posting and how open the community is. People are free to exchange what they have in mind, antisocial views, copes, philosophical questions. The incel communities are one of the few places on the internet that you can post without sugarcoating things and people here give REAL advises accordingly with evolutionary benefitting approaches to issues.

What I dislike is the increasingly harsh moderation. I know you can't go around joking "go ER" (that's r/incels era) but you gotta admit bans (not counting these for alts and trolls) have increased compared to past era. Posters like @Ritalincel @Insomniac @Eskimocel have been banned multiple times and I doubt they're banned for telling people to 'go ER'

Like, posting a story of 'exceptional' cases (e.g. ricecel with white foid) could land you a 10% cherrypicking ban warning, even if you're not trying to push a agency that 'ricecels are volcels' something like that.

What is it that motivates you to postmax?
My high post count is not intentional, I’m just bored, NEET and autistic.

How much time do you spend on the site a day on average?
Too much..

What did you used to do for your prior cope with that time prior to posting here?
Play video games for the most part. eventually lost my passion for that though.

Where do you see yourself in a year?
Probably about the same where am I now. Rotting my life away.

What do you like and dislike the most about the site?
I agree with @Ritalincel ’s answer to this.

My high post count is not intentional, I’m just bored
tbh
Too much..
have you tried osrs?
Rotting my life away.

have you tried osrs?
I actually played runescape for a short time way back in the day but I don’t remember much about it tbh.

I will try osrs one day bro, for the memes. :feelsokman:

It’s brutally and significantly over and never even begun for me :feelsrope:
To be fair, I tend to spend copious amounts of time here on LDAR days. Today is an LDAR day, for example, and I've already been on for a good few hours. I couldn't imagine doing it every day though.

To be fair, I tend to spend copious amounts of time here on LDAR days. Today is an LDAR day, for example, and I've already been on for a good few hours. I couldn't imagine doing it every day though.

Yeah, it becomes a habit

postmaxxes me @Michael15651
Screenshot 20

Screenshot 21

As a ex postmaxer i used to spend mos of my day on this site. I found interacting with users here addictng, post count was just a byproduct of how much time I spent here. I don't enjoy posting as much anymore, don't feel like i can relate to any of the user here which is why ive been posting frugally the past few months, spend most of my time on discord now. Eventually I will leave

1) I am close to having 100 a day. I would say its a mental distraction, I like socializing with some users here.

2)recently I stated to spend way too many hours but it will go down drastically.

3) i used to make high iq threads and give detailed replies.

4) hopefully not permabanned by @knajjd
Tbh if i joined this site a year ago i would have had well over 30k

5)Certain rules, and its not the low iq one.

Everyone replying seriously is posting in a thinly veiled data mining thread

I dont see myself as a postmaxxer
its a meme tbh.
What is it that motivates you to postmax? F
I like to feel connected to something.
Not much. Im not that sure though. Maybe im coping rn.
What did you used to do for your prior cope with that time prior to posting here?
My prior cope is still steam. I collect games and badges.
Where do you see yourself in a year?
I want to improve myself. I dont really know.

Slaving away. My ldar times are slowly coming to a end.
That time will eventually come for many of us. In a way I'll be glad to shekelmaxx.

Can't compare to wow forums a lot of users there have over 100,000 posts

I have seen 150+ a day for some

Can't compare to wow forums a lot of users there have over 100,000 posts

I have seen 150+ a day for some
there was a certain @Chewbacca that had like 300 posts in one day i heard