Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Internet "relationships" is fucking dumb.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Imagine developing feelings for someone online, only to meet up with them, and see that you're completely physically incompatible and there's just no attraction.

This happens with the majority of internet relationships that people do, they fall on their ass completely when the people meet up for the first time and see each other.

Its because in nature, what matters, is when you first look at someone, you know within the first few nano-seconds if you find them attractive, no amount of developing emotions and feelings together online can override this basic function of attraction.

Last edited:
If you develop feelings for a girl on the internet that you don't even know the appearance of, it's 100% over for you.

it's also just stupid
It really is fucking stupid.

But 90% of normgroids rely on this method because they see chads and stacys never ending flings and successful meetups but dont understand why they are succeeding with online dating.

it's also just stupid

Even when I was much younger, and ignorant, having not completely comprehended blackpill as it was never put into words or discussed, but the thoughts of modern blackpill all stem from those thoughts from years ago, I still thought internet relationships were fucking pointless and dumb.

Last edited:
FACT: that blonde whore had chad waiting around the corner after that dumb faggot gook left to suck chads prosate until he painted the walls with his cum

":soy:He should have told her his height from the beginning :soy:"
But wait I thought height didnt matter :kys:

Im very sure they have sent eachother a pic before?

such a meme,always makes me lol