Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Internet celebrity culture is retarded

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
People who always complain about celebrities irl are the ones who still worship virtual celebrities online. I never watch them but there are always these handful of massive youtubers with clickbait shit in my recommendations, it is so obvious that they using this shit to lure in viewers for monetary gain. They always hype up drama garbage, get into fights and mob attack random people to keep getting subs JFL always fake as fuck shit. When will these zoomers learn that they're being used and noone actually gives a shit about them?

Most youtubers are just sociopaths who would even record a dead body in a suicide forest and post it on youtube ( you know who I am on about ).

Most youtubers are just sociopaths who would even record a dead body in a suicide forest and post it on youtube ( you know who I am on about ).
Logan Paul

Celebrity culture is absolutely retarded in general. I hate all celebrities. Most likely, because I'm envy as fuck.

When will these zoomers learn that they're being used and noone actually gives a shit about them?

Never.
Even if every single person was fooled just once in their whole life, there is no end to fresh blood.

Youtubers are all just famous normies who help push the agenda.

People who always complain about celebrities irl are the ones who still worship virtual celebrities online. I never watch them but there are always these handful of massive youtubers with clickbait shit in my recommendations, it is so obvious that they using this shit to lure in viewers for monetary gain. They always hype up drama garbage, get into fights and mob attack random people to keep getting subs JFL always fake as fuck shit. When will these zoomers learn that they're being used and noone actually gives a shit about them?

imagine worshipping youtubers/celebrities at all

Human always looks for something to praise and see as superior. The sun, some animal, (curries worship cows etc)