Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Internet a passing fad part 2

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The normies I know have mainly left the internet, they are back to watching tv all the time, same thing they were doing before the internet. They tried to go on forums on the internet but every normie just goes there to 'teach' others the 'truth', normies are know-it-alls. They never learned anything and of course all the other people online didn't pay attention to another normie out of millions saying normie stuff.

Another thing normies tried was social media. Where every normie tried to show off that they were the richest, most successful, most vacations normie, but of course they were mogged to oblivion by other people. Normies all think they are way above average in income, but in reality they are middling or even below average. So the normie was just mogged down and got little attention with his standard normie social media posts.

Many normies thought they could meet women online as sending messages online is so much easier than going up in person. Thing is its easier for all men, including countless normies above the normie, and all women soon were Chad only as they could get Chads online.

Where does that leave the normies internet use. They just went on less and less until they rarely go on now.

What is normies goal always. Its not to learn and experience things. Its to go to be the alpha male and 'teach' others another form of being the dominant male. The normie imagined on social media they would be mogging others.

True. Normies couldn't care less about the Internet post pandemic. I could tell that's not their world when I was operating in subterfuge.
About the alpha male and mogging, it's mandatory behavior. Other forms of constructing masculinity just don't work. I see it in my soy friend and I see it in my permanently nihilistic ass. We'll rope or most likely fantasize of rope till the grave.

True. Normies couldn't care less about the Internet post pandemic. I could tell that's not their world when I was operating in subterfuge.
About the alpha male and mogging, it's mandatory behavior. Other forms of constructing masculinity just don't work. I see it in my soy friend and I see it in my permanently nihilistic ass. We'll rope or most likely fantasize of rope till the grave.

What normies do that I don't like is that every moment of their life they want the feeling of superiority. To be the dominant male in whatever they are doing and above others, and have others in awe of them. Of course being a normie who is just middling they don't get that which is their frustration/anger at the world.

You can see it whenever you do something and there is a normie near he comes over to 'correct' you and give you 'advice' how to do it. Then if you counter argue the normie gets butthurt and angry. Because its not about honest good natured advice its about the normie trying to establish dominance. And then if you follow what he said the feeling of superiority that he is better than you.

This nature is in all of us, but normies get consumed by it where their whole life is about being dominant and superior, instead of a part of life. Its what makes normies intolerable to be around. And if you are ever better at something than a normie and winning all the time he won't do that with you anymore. They just want to do things where they are better.