Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based International wahmen day

• Thread starter reallyunfuckable
  • Start date
reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
Whats so special about having a disgusting hole?

Men fight wars, protect people, risk their lives on dangerous jobs for a a better society while toilets just sit there like bitches thinking they have the right to bully an ugly man that contributes the DOUBLE for society.

Why there is no tribute and gratitude for mens day like womens day? I thought genders were equal?

Men fight wars, protect people, risk their lives on dangerous jobs for a a better society while toilets just sit there like bitches thinking they have the right to bully an ugly man that contributes the DOUBLE for society.

Why there is no tribute and gratitude for mens day like womens day? I thought genders were equal?

To be fair, i think i've never done much more than the average foid, tbh.

Based.
:feelshmm:

I only see hypocresy on this day

Why did we have to be born at this time

@FrothySolutions made a thread on this

Everyday is wahmens day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5