Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

International school experirence

R

Rasama

Greycel
I went to an international school in Thailand and the black pills were brutal. Hapas, or as we locally call it "Luk-kreung" are treated better by everyone, than other eggniccity, facts. They would always get special treatments, attentions and exceptions to the rules, facts. Students want to befreind them, girls want to have them, and teachers give them extra attentions, i can feel it, facts. Majority of models and movie stars are hapas or Thai-Chinese, facts. Water is wet stuff.

This one time when i was still a student, we had a new student. He's a hapa pretty boy, 180 cm tall or 5'9, AND HE WAS ONLY LIKE 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD, BRUTAL. He easily mogged everyone in the whole town.

I will never forget this core black pill memory. The first time he entered the school, EVERYONE WAS APPROACHING HIM TO SAY HELLO AND WELCOME:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:He was just setting on a bench, minding his own business.

Now that guy is now a model and do acting:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I will make anothER, stand alone thread about this guy and THE ANOTHER HAPA FOID WHO BECAME A MOVIE STAR, BIG SCREEN AND ALL THAT, IN THE FUTURE.

@Evangelioncel
Even in the Philippines and the island where I live, hapas get special attention. It's just because they don't look like jungle monkeys like the rest of us. Jbw theory real.

You know what to do, my son. Become a hERo and make sure he will nevER model again:society: