Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion International Rope Day

When should International Rope Day be?

• 10th September - World Suicide Prevention Day

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • 19th November - International Men's Day

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 20th March - International Day of Happiness

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 14th August - International Incel Day (unofficial, but based imo)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 1st November - Day of the Dead

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 14th February - Ropefuel Day

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Another date

• None

• Total voters
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
This quote applies only to normies. Our deaths will be a statistic no matter what. At best, someone can go ER Cho and become a story for normies to be shocked by or laugh at. We can at least have the freedom to shape that statistic however we want.

Personally, my plan is to live for a while and I don't want youngcels to rope either. Still, we all peaked when we were born and we are all mortal. Unlike normies, we don't have anything binding us to this world (a healthy real-life social circle, roast beef wife, kids) other than our instinct for survival, so the rope is calling to us all.
Rope.png

This will be only for the ones already with the intention to rope to synchronize their plans, not to motivate others to do the same prematurely. Maybe it will inadvertently become ropefuel, but on the other hand, it can spark based meetups or philosophical discussions.

Yes, IT will celebrate this day, but they'll just find another day to rope on themselves because they aren't any better off than us.

Possibly, this has already been discussed before. It's hard to find threads like this.

This is the proposal for International Incel Day:

Last edited:
What will this accomplish, exactly? Our enemies will continue to make the lives of future undesirables hell even if you kill yourself.

What will this accomplish, exactly? Our enemies will continue to make the lives of future undesirables hell even if you kill yourself.
We'll rope anyway. The only question is when.

A rebellion or resistance would be life fuel and I'm open to suggestions, but I won't wither away waiting for that if I don't have any ideas by the time I'm an oldcel.

suicide is bad. at least have fun graping some foids before u go out

suicide is bad. at least have fun graping some foids before u go out
It's not objectively bad, it's up to each person to decide whether their own life is worth living. Anyway, based ER plan (in Postal 2) :feelshehe:

Most actual incels here will only rope when they turn old and have experienced all that life has to offer besides fucking whores. Maybe choose an actual year in the future as well. :ping:

Most actual incels here will only rope when they turn old and have experienced all that life has to offer besides fucking whores. Maybe choose an actual year in the future as well. :ping:
Every year, some incels turn into oldcels with no copes left while some new youngcels appear in their place. Every year is rope year.

Every year, some incels turn into oldcels with no copes left while some new youngcels appear in their place. Every year is rope year.
True, but imagine how funny it would be the same day and same year. :feelskek:

Roping is something to celebrate