Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel International men's day but women are still doing what they do best

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

I want to demolish my computer screen this makes me so angry. If I was a billionaire I would have somebody set up a row of computer screens showing this tweet and fucking pile drive them with my fists I swear to Jesus Christ. Virtue signalling lying cunt, I swear to God, let's see how she reacts to men putting all of these (especially the first one) into practice.

If she wants to actually signal how much she cares about poor sad beta manlets she should let me chain her to a wall, write "meat toilet" on her forehead in permanent marker and charge any dude under 6 foot, with a sub 6 psl face or with a sub 6 inch dick 2 dollars to destroy all of her holes until he blows his load. She would rather kys herself than do that though, talk the talk for likes and brownie points but never walk the walk. I am exaggerating but of course I'm sure she doesn't feel that much differently about treating subhuman males as human beings for "being themselves" in meatspace. I bet sub-8 beta men don't even exist to her while she isn't begrudgingly forced to interact with them and she's thinking about them as a nice concept with the prettyboy faces they use for every "beta" role in hollywood which her feeble estrogen-addled brain fails to connect to the fact that she almost certainly overtly scoffs at them in real life (once she is distracted by enough validation as an incentive, of course, otherwise it's back to tweeting that sub-5 men deserve to be flayed alive for looking in her direction).

The average woman is more despicable than even a caricature of the worst most fucked person on here because at least people here are honest and not disgusting liars. I think if a woman tried saying this to me in real life I would be too infuriated at her subtle mocking of all sub-Chad males to even laugh in her face at her insincerity, I would just very tensely nod and try to focus on something else as much as possible.

Last edited:

Alright the jig is up

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THIS YASSS I DO WANNA CRY AND BE A FAGGOT THANKS OMGGGG

Good afternoon. I hate half the population.

GOOD AFTERNOON. God this gender is cancer.

Is this actually real? This sounds really like it is based on a meme itself. Everything what people here have predicted and/or said have become true.
Meme gender.