Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

International foid day soon

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
3.8 to be accurate

Total Foid Death

It's their fucking history month right now, the oligarchy loves to give credit and holidays to protected groups that don't need it.

It's a meme day but it's also a strike day, so I guess I'll just stop wage slaving for a day to support women lol

Simps gonna swipe them credit cards.
And chads gonna treat it like any other day lol because they dont give a fuck about foids
And we are gonna rot and pretend its a regular day

It's their fucking history month right now, the oligarchy loves to give credit and holidays to protected groups that don't need it.
Their stupid history month ruined my birthday, they dont deserve a history month considering they are already catered enough

Their stupid history month ruined my birthday, they dont deserve a history month considering they are already catered enough
virgin and born in foid day. That is a truecel trait

I dont have a girlfriend so no point in celebrating

I dont have a girlfriend so no point in celebrating
^^^

I plan to vandalize some foid history month decorations like how I did with LGBTQ decorations in a mall once