Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

international asexuality day

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
shoutout to the volcels

Is it International asexual Day?

International Asexuality Day (IAD) will take place on April 6th. IAD is a coordinated worldwide campaign promoting the ace umbrella, including demisexual, grey-asexual and other ace identities.

Id like to say that i cant get laid anyway so im involuntarely asexual day for me

I wish I had normal feet mang, instead im stuck with this deformed shit
Flat Feet: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment & More - The Orthopedic Clinic

Whatever, Keep twisting my words, Doesnt change the fact im gonna be rotting here for years.
Was making a joke about myself being a grey and identifying with that colour as a sexuality. :feelstrash:
No more jokes.

Was making a joke about myself being a grey and identifying with that colour as a sexuality. :feelstrash:
No more jokes.
Then specify that so i dont have to whoop your ass and give you the blood eagle treatment

Asexuality is cucked, you're pretending your inceldom doesn't actually exist anymore and you were born with some sort of genetic defect preventing you from ever wanting to have sexual relations with a foid. We should keep pressing on the fact that a basic biological desire that a man should rightfully have is being withheld from us by entitled whores, not acting like those desires don't exist anymore. :feelsjuice:

Asexuality is cucked, you're pretending your inceldom doesn't actually exist anymore and you were born with some sort of genetic defect preventing you from ever wanting to have sexual relations with a foid. We should keep pressing on the fact that a basic biological desire that a man should rightfully have is being withheld from us by entitled whores, not acting like those desires don't exist anymore. :feelsjuice:
Based ..and I gotta say I have been guilty of this denial plenty in the past, trying to will myself into Volcel White Pill Enlightenment. That sublime day may yet come, but not for posers.