Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Internalized Normie Sadism

womenlikerape

womenlikerape

Greycel
Some ramps of incel think result in internalized normie sadism or the "inverse bluepill". because some incel ideology is the product of a mass of people, most of whom couldn't help but internalize the norms of the society they grew up in, it's impossible for it to reach conclusions edgier than a piece of cardstock. you can only develop a real edge if you set yourself apart from society, and some peoples constant bloviating about how subhuman and disgusting they are and how they wish they could fit in is proof they want the opposite, to integrate into society to the point of being unthinking. it all comes down to that boyd rice quote: “you have to want to be part of something in order to feel alienated from it." this results in retarded trains of thoughts like "man, i wish i could switch bodies with a negro gangbanger." This results in a phenomena of failed normies who torture themselves with their own internalized values of "getting bitches," and "having friends."

A tendency which has catastrophic consequences for humanity is that sensitive people I believe are more likely to be biased against themselves than in favour. While with duller people it's the other way around. Nogs and woman demand JUSTICE when they're actually just shit. Brutalised nerd accepts that he was the problem all along no matter how hard life hurts him. The only people today who as classes of people confidently believe that their lot in life should be better are those who are already living far beyond what they deserve and can make good of. While this is happening those chronically reduced to a state of existence below what they deserve and could make good of naturally choose to quietly and peacefully "make good" of what life has dealt them and build identities and a community around their designated status as "losers", "failures" and "incels".

animation smile GIF