Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Interesting take by a foid

Arabcel99

Arabcel99

Miltant
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240206 023424 Instagram

Jfl when even a foid have somehow managed to be smarter than 99.99% of redpillers

Even so why is she talking? She should stfu. She's talking like a guy. All those points she is making are guys that made it. Shes not special for that

Anyways fuck off 2024cel

average GrAYcel praising a foid for being a whore

'I am not run-through' says the Redditfoid as she literally deteriorates and then dies of AIDS

All those points she is making are guys that made it. Shes not special for that
Made by a redpillers after they got refused entery to the hook up club, foids don't have to cope with save le civiliastion :soy:
Idk how redpillers and even some self-proclaimed blackpillers go for this type of cope

does this whore actually think "low body count is neccesary" was invented 5 years ago jfl. Its just plain evolutionary psychology, the same way foids dont want a worthless man we dont want cheating whores who will get impregnated by someone else, carry on their cheating whore genes AND teach their daughters to do the same.
It would literally be more advantageous for you to kill her and cannibalize her than to try and reproduce with her and she thinks this was invented by le redpilled patriarchy in 2019?

Made by a redpillers after they got refused entery to the hook up club, foids don't have to cope with save le civiliastion :soy:
Idk how redpillers and even some self-proclaimed blackpillers go for this type of cope
Yeah sure im not praising those normies either but foids dont have an opinion of there own. She probably heard a normalfag podcast and now talks like this lmao.

average GrAYcel praising a foid for being a whore
First of all I'm 33M and khhv BUT I DON'T HATE WAMEN SO I'M NOT AN INCEL!!!

Jfl at this cope but seriously I'm actually laughing at redpillers rather than prising a foid

Also the implication that having 4 divorces is in any way normal loooool. In what world do these people live. If someone told me they had 4 divorces i would not talk to them anymore

Not my problem. If you've been ran through I'll threat you as meat simple as.

does this whore actually think "low body count is neccesary" was invented 5 years ago
Unironically yes she believe that stuff was invented in 2019 by some red pill broadcaster because most people think that human history started at after WWII when all modren norms were invented

First of all I'm 33M and khhv BUT I DON'T HATE WAMEN SO I'M NOT AN INCEL!!!

Jfl at this cope but seriously I'm actually laughing at redpillers rather than prising a foid
why is it that every GrAY who claims to 'not hate women' is actually just on .IS in order to make simp threads like this?

'let's worship this foid because she's defending her high body count'

idc what that toilets says or thinks

why is it that every GrAY who claims to 'not hate women' is actually just on .IS in order to make simp threads like this?
I'm being silly here brocel don't get me wrong.

But fr I don't hate foids for all the piss they give me because holding foids to human standards is about as useful as holding a fish to human standards, if you blame women for anything you probably think they are capable of reasoning which is a human trait and foids are certainly aren't capable of reasoning.

>lot of us know gen xrs and boomers with 2-4 divorces apiece and they're who raised us
how's that working out? high schoolers can't read, the dollar is worthless, suicide and depression rates at an all time high :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: