Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Interesting observation about the fighting success pill (LowFightingSuccesscels STAY OUT)

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Pick any two people on the planet. Pit them together in a fight to the death, and one of the men will end up dead 100% of the time. Barring anyone that’s trained in martial arts, the winner of these fights will more often than not be easily predictable by the factors listed in my signature. Basically no two men are equal. One is always stronger and more fit to survive than the other, even if it’s just marginally.

NOW

I’ve noticed that when foids cheat, they almost NEVER cheat with a man with lower perceived fighting success than their current man. The only exception I can think of is brad Pitt cucking mike Tyson . But even that strikes one as unbelievable. Why? Because A cheating foid and the man she’s cheating with are literally risking their lives, and everybody knows this, even if just subconsciously. If she cheats with a low fighting success male, the boyfriend/husband will murder her and the guy, and the low fighting success guy won’t be able to protect her.. it’s weird to even imagine a girl cucking her man for a weaker man. THIS is a real 21st century concrete jungle survival scenario with survival instincts present and at full force. She’s imposing paternal uncertainty on her current man by cuckolding him, potentially tricking him into invest his resources and time raising another man’s child. The highest of all crimes if you ask me. Why would she have a dangerous extramarital affair and risk DEATH if it’s not for a better mate, who’s children will inherit their dad’s superior genes and have a higher likelihood of survival.

TLDR If you wanna cuck someone, you have to look like you can kill him.

And

Foids are high efficiency calculating eugenics automatons with only one biological imperative and that is to GET THE BEST CUM INSIDE THEIR PUSSIES. We’ve only just begun peeling back the layers to understand them.

Before some of you start screaming muhhhh face>size/height/frame/whatever.. remember that FACE is also a part of fighting success.

Last edited:
fighting pill bludgeoned me to death a long time ago
The only exception I can think of is brad Pitt cucking mike Tyson . But even that strikes one as unbelievable. Why? Because A cheating foid and the man she’s cheating with are literally risking their lives
true, you can't get cucked by a smaller and less dominant guy, he could fuck your wife right in front of you and it wouldn't count

By this logic top tier heavyweight MMA fighters and boxers should have the highest SMV on the planet while actors and pretty boys should be invisible

Yeah, I'm starting to see the perceived fighting success pill now that I think about this.

How does tattoo's fit into all of this (like full on sleeves)?

Are a great number of young foids turned on by them because it's a fetish? or is it because it makes the guy look more likely to be more aggressive/violent.

Interesting. Could please explain how you can perceive fighting success from the face?

By this logic top tier heavyweight MMA fighters and boxers should have the highest SMV on the planet while actors and pretty boys should be invisible
Only the ones that would still be extremely high fighting success if they weren’t trained

Plus. Actual fighting success is kinda irelevant, that’s why it’s called perceived fighting success. If actual success mattered, black belts I’m martial arts would have world record SMVs.. same with anybody with a gun lol. It’s all about genetic factors that your sons will inherit, and winning fights in the jungle, where they don’t have martial arts dojos and fighting success is pretty much 1:1 with size

Last edited:
Interesting. Could please explain how you can perceive fighting success from the face?
Trauma resistant craniofacial bone development.

Large skull
Browridge
Glabella
Deep set, Vertical narrow eyes (result of thick surrounding bones)
Thick orbital rims
Robust, wide zygos
Fwhr (prenatal testosterone exposure)
Wide palate, large chin, large jaw.. I think this also has to do with our teeth being our primary weapons

A lot of the things that make male faces masculine/attractive are high fighting success features. Thick bones make it harder to knock someone unconscious, or shatter their skull/face, or blind them

Last edited:
it's all about perception. floyd mayweather or any MMAnlet wouldn't have that much of a chance because they are midgets. actors tend to be tall and hunky

Trauma resistant craniofacial bone development.

Large skull
Browridge
Glabella
Deep set, Vertical narrow eyes (result of thick surrounding bones)
Thick orbital rims
Robust, wide zygos
Fwhr (prenatal testosterone exposure)
Wide palate, large chin, large jaw.. I think this also has to do with our teeth being our primary weapons

A lot of the things that make male faces masculine/attractive are high fighting success features. Thick bones make it harder to knock someone unconscious, or shatter their skull/face, or blind them
Like I said before concerning your profile sig, I have no alpha males and I am a weakling they are probably zero humans on earth that I could kill in that 1 vs 1 scenario it's over:feelsbadman:

Ultra low IQ tier thread.

Go back to TRP man. Thats where you belong.

Most females don’t give a fuck if you can fight.

a pretty boy twink that would scream bloody murder if his face was even scratched is more attractive to them than an ogre that can kill people with his bare hands.

Most females don’t give a fuck if you can fight.

a pretty boy twink that would scream bloody murder if his face was even scratched is more attractive to them than an ogre that can kill people with his bare hands.

according to this theory how do you explain the success of pretty boys in the sexual market?

Its all about getting a thick neck tbhtbh
Images

From incel to wife beater

according to this theory how do you explain the success of pretty boys in the sexual market?
stratified by class, pretty boys do well in upper-middle and upper class environments, not so much in lower classes

Legit. I believe upper class is associate intelligence with survival success and good face = more intelligent = wealth. Whereas lower class rely on high t and physical traits for survival and choosing partners

There is a definite correlation between perceived violence levels and female attraction, which is why so many murderers, mass killers, serial killers etc etc all get flooded with marriage proposals and female attention when in prison.

What if I look weak, but I'm actually incredibly strong?

I agree strength is very attractive to women, but not to the extent you believe. For example, what about the "ogrecels" and "gymcels" on this site? A lot of them are into combat training.

What if I look weak, but I'm actually incredibly strong?

I agree strength is very attractive to women, but not to the extent you believe. For example, what about the "ogrecels" and "gymcels" on this site? A lot of them are into combat training.
being able to fight is not the same as looking dangerous

Can I successfully ogremaxx/fightingsuccessmaxx if I am a wristcel? If I can just fightingsuccess mog 50% of the population I'll be happy.

Teach me.

it's all about perception. floyd mayweather or any MMAnlet wouldn't have that much of a chance because they are midgets. actors tend to be tall and hunky
Only the ones that would still be extremely high fighting success if they weren’t trained

Plus. Actual fighting success is kinda irelevant, that’s why it’s called perceived fighting success. If actual success mattered, black belts I’m martial arts would have world record SMVs.. same with anybody with a gun lol. It’s all about genetic factors that your sons will inherit, and winning fights in the jungle, where they don’t have martial arts dojos and fighting success is pretty much 1:1 with size
That's why I mentioned heavyweight. The most successful mma fighters have extremely robust skulls and DOM bone structure.
SmartSelect 20190128 161741 Google
SmartSelect 20190128 161812 Google

Most of them aren't sex symbols

The most aggressive low inhibtion one will win. I wounder if women select for that when cheating too.
There is a definite correlation between perceived violence levels and female attraction, which is why so many murderers, mass killers, serial killers etc etc all get flooded with marriage proposals and female attention when in prison.
But what about soldiers? Even if they fought in war zones they don't become slayers afterwards.

Last edited:
Good analogy OP so even if I do ascend my gf or wife will just cheat on me with some 6'0 guy I can't challenge in any way.

:feelsrope:

fighting pill bludgeoned me to death a long time ago

true, you can't get cucked by a smaller and less dominant guy, he could fuck your wife right in front of you and it wouldn't count
They were going through a divorce when that happened
That's why I mentioned heavyweight. The most successful mma fighters have extremely robust skulls and DOM bone structure.
View attachment 85422View attachment 85423
Most of them aren't sex symbols
They may not be mainstream sex symbols but I bet they get pussy