Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting how Chads and Stacies have no concept of the idea of "competing for a mate"

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
The animal kingdom is built off of the notion of almost universally males of the species competing to demonstrate their fitness for and acquire a female.

I find it interesting how the more attractive people in society, who have had to invest literally ZERO EFFORT WHATSOEVER into building and acquiring romantic interest from people they like, talk so freely about how "easy it is" and the whole bootstraps talk of "working hard" and "just be a good person, and someone will fall in love with you" and all that shit.

Who the fuck are you to say that though? Having never been forced to compete for romance? do you Chads and Stacies have any idea what its like investing immense psychological energy and effort to become a better person, present yourself better, present yourself as more desirable, only to get rejected in favour of someone else, and have all that energy collapse into disappointment?

Like, im trying to understand, what it must be like living in that kind of delusion. Having had the privilege of looks and endless attention from birth, and not realising just how hard it is for others. That, lo and behold, others have to compete, with a high chance of rejection, just to get a shred of attention from the opposite sex.

Man. The ignorance of good looking people knows no limits. Same as kids born into rich families I suppose. They just have no fucking idea about what your entire world would be like, without that kind of lifestyle of comfort you grew so gleefully accustomed to.

They do compete, but their competition is where the loser still gets $100,000,000 for just showing up. Think of a boxing match, where the loser is still laughing all the way to the bank. The normie equivalent is more related to incels, in that the loser normies get AT BEST scraps, or at worse, nothing.

The animal kingdom is built off of the notion of almost universally males of the species competing to demonstrate their fitness for and acquire a female.

I find it interesting how the more attractive people in society, who have had to invest literally ZERO EFFORT WHATSOEVER into building and acquiring romantic interest from people they like, talk so freely about how "easy it is" and the whole bootstraps talk of "working hard" and "just be a good person, and someone will fall in love with you" and all that shit.

Who the fuck are you to say that though? Having never been forced to compete for romance? do you Chads and Stacies have any idea what its like investing immense psychological energy and effort to become a better person, present yourself better, present yourself as more desirable, only to get rejected in favour of someone else, and have all that energy collapse into disappointment?

Like, im trying to understand, what it must be like living in that kind of delusion. Having had the privilege of looks and endless attention from birth, and not realising just how hard it is for others. That, lo and behold, others have to compete, with a high chance of rejection, just to get a shred of attention from the opposite sex.

Man. The ignorance of good looking people knows no limits. Same as kids born into rich families I suppose. They just have no fucking idea about what your entire world would be like, without that kind of lifestyle of comfort you grew so gleefully accustomed to.
Living life on auto-pilot is foreign to us.

Chads win in the animal kingdom too. Have you never seen two animals go at it over a mate. The strong always prevail.

I used to rage at my former best friend who used to spew such platitudes when he always had girls since he was 18. It sounded like I didn't put enough effort or was not as mature as his 18 years old self, unacceptable.

Chads win in the animal kingdom too. Have you never seen two animals go at it over a mate. The strong always prevail.
That is true, but they still have to put in effort when they fight.

Non chads are competing over chads leftovers and incels get nothing :feelsrope:

Why bother thinking about third world problems? Life is easy for them