Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Interesting happenings inside France.

Who’s this

Cope, he's not going to pass to the second round of elections.

I watched it he talks really good, it’s not just France tho the whole world happens to be like this ,degeneration,alienation and ostracism by everyone and everything

If you watch the video you might understand the fascination. :feelsjuice:
I watched it he talks really good, it’s not just France tho the whole world happens to be like this ,degeneration,alienation and ostracism by everyone and everything
A great masterful public speaker, I admire his passion, ferocity, temperament, and devout convictions for what he believes in, this is very rare anymore. :feelsjuice:
Cope, he's not going to pass to the second round of elections.
No, you don't think so? That's too bad, still a fascinating public or political figure nonetheless. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I don't think he will win the elections, nevertheless, that was an incredible speech in that video

But I have to say, why are conservatives always shabbos-goy cucks? (to be fair the Left is also controlled by Jews too)
This Jewish guy Eric Zemmour is supposed to save France from destruction that Jews themselves caused?
Jewish-controlled Donald Trump was gonna Make America Great Again while being Pro-Israel?

This is why voting in democracy is completely pointless in my opinion

Fuck Macron l hope someone kills him

I don't think he will win the elections, nevertheless, that was an incredible speech in that video

But I have to say, why are conservatives always shabbos-goy cucks? (to be fair the Left is also controlled by Jews too)
This Jewish guy Eric Zemmour is supposed to save France from destruction that Jews themselves caused?
Jewish-controlled Donald Trump was gonna Make America Great Again while being Pro-Israel?

This is why voting in democracy is completely pointless in my opinion
Perhaps there is a small vocal group of Jews who have seen the damage their brethren have caused over the years for their insatiable uncontrollable greed reducing everything to mere collateral damage knowing that if they don't do something quick to change the course that afterward in the fantastic social upheaval of chaos when entire nations collapse overnight, them and along with all of their kind will be hunted down for sport one by one where only this time mercy will not even be in the equation along with forgiveness. Just a thought of course, who really knows these things, right? :feelsdevil::yes:

He knows how to read his script

But where is his passion?

He's obviously a Jew.

But he makes trump look good....

He knows how to read his script

But where is his passion?

He's obviously a Jew.

But he makes trump look good....
Time will tell if he's just another puppet on display with their strings being pulled, I give people about half a year watching their deeds or actions before I decide otherwise. You don't have to do much to be more sophisticated than Trump, guy literally had a table of Big Macs and Coke for White House guests that one time, it was funny, don't get me wrong, but it's not something I would brag about. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Time will tell if he's just another puppet on display with their strings being pulled, I give people about half a year watching their deeds or actions before I decide otherwise. You don't have to do much to be more sophisticated than Trump, guy literally had a table of Big Macs and Coke for White House guests that one time, it was funny, don't get me wrong, but it's not something I would brag about. :feelsjuice::yes:
I figure he's a fraud like all political scumbags.

What did these 2 guys do again? :dafuckfeels:

38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898

It's mysterious in that they have been behind happenings for the last couple of years now, and if I'm not mistaken, aren't they French also? :feelsjuice:
They are originally russian but french by nationality.
they could be khazars ig.
:dafuckfeels:

At least he speaks up about hte current state of Europe and hopefully changes something in the country even if he doesn't win the election.
I really hope in the fututre Europeans wake up and fight for their people. Maybe France will be the start:dab:

Tfw no more foreigners like Bonaparte? Who'll be the next emperor then:feelskek:

Just vote for me goy! :feelskek:

Right wing copism. Average refugee and gay loving Stace or Becky will not vote for him. Women are not attached to the tradition and as they dictate the rules of sexual market nowadays they will force their orbiters to vote for more moral decay.

also
Japanese cars > German cars > Swedish car(s) > Italian cars > French cars

also
Japanese cars/old German cars > Korean cars > swedish cars > the rest

I meant old cars in general aka up until the late 1990s. Modern cars are shit.
Ok. Japanese cars are better since 1995 but before that German cars were better. Audis between 1985 and 1994 mogged japanese cars to a different dimension

Ok. Japanese cars are better since 1995 but before that German cars were better. Audis between 1985 and 1994 mogged japanese cars to a different dimension
All I can say is I'd like an old Supra or an AE86 (because muh drift memes), but I drive an early 1990s German. I prefer how sturdy and how rigid the drive feels.

All I can say is I'd like an old Supra or an AE86 (because muh drift memes), but I drive an early 1990s German. I prefer how sturdy and how rigid the drive feels.
Brutal AE86pill

>invented the automobile
:feelskek:
As a German that made me mad:feelswhat:
Doesn't the United States also take credit for inventing the automobile? :feelskek::yes:
At least he speaks up about hte current state of Europe and hopefully changes something in the country even if he doesn't win the election.
I really hope in the fututre Europeans wake up and fight for their people. Maybe France will be the start:dab:
We shall see, or not..... :feelsjuice::yes:
Right wing copism. Average refugee and gay loving Stace or Becky will not vote for him. Women are not attached to the tradition and as they dictate the rules of sexual market nowadays they will force their orbiters to vote for more moral decay.

also
Unfortunately, a majority of the public including the majority of foids are pretty much brainwashed on everything politically. :feelsjuice::yes:
He is self hating ethnic white worshiper
He is an ethnic of Algerian Berber Jewish origin who wants to save France from ethnics lol
It is a clown world!
This subhuman wants to save the race of this man haha

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvmKOtumG40

Things are so politically correct in France that it takes a right-wing Algerian French Jew to run for president just to achieve political change for the nation. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Weirder things have happened in history though, perhaps it takes an outcast Jew to achieve what nobody else can, it would be ironic considering how Jews are and have been throughout the entirety of their history leading us to this nightmarish world with their rotten decaying international post-humanism, but I'm a man who judges people by their actions or deeds. We shall see what this Eric Zemmour does or doesn't do if he does indeed win. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:

also
Most foids are careless about politics because it doesn't matter who will rule. They will be inmune for a short and mid term. If he goes mainstream, tons of foids will vote for him because they are gregarious.
Are right wingers blackpilled? They can put a young Chad as candidate. That will automatically gain lots of votes from foids.

Last edited: