Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Interesting find about Elliot rodger

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
I was watching one of Elliot Rodger’s YouTube videos which was released by the police after a FOIA request.

I’m one of the videos, he filmed his shoes while he was driving, here is the screenshot:

66AE4A6E FD20 4894 96B8 C458D06B57A0

Now when I saw the photo of his corpse and zoomed in on his shoes, it looks like he was wearing the same pair of shoes in his day of retribution. What do you guys think, are they the same shoes?

Here is the photo of his dead body, zoom into his shoes to compare:

8BF57BDA ADEE 4BB3 8087 D5415F53264F

They look like the same shoes to me tbh.

curry nigger

So what is the conspiracy theory there?He never changed shoes or what?

So what is the conspiracy theory there?He never changed shoes or what?

Did I mention conspiracy anywhere? I just said it’s interesting

Did I mention conspiracy anywhere? I just said it’s interesting
It would've been interesting if he didn't have commited suicide.That is a conspiracy worth investigating.Maybe he is still alive?

It would've been interesting if he didn't have commited suicide.That is a conspiracy worth investigating.Maybe he is still alive?

I guess you can say that about any mass shooting, but there is no evidence to suggest a conspiracy

I really hate the fact that he committed suicide, I really wanted to be there for him.

Though he also killed other incels during his rampage, specifically Ricecels so he's not purely a hero.