Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Interesting Excerpt From the Book "Your Brain on Parasites"

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Capture33

SSRIs make people low inhib personally I think parasites are involved and literally compromise the consciousness of the host

@opioidcel I think you'll find this interesting

@Stupid Clown thoughts?

Makes sense. I wouldn't be shocked if the Jews put actual parasites into medicine that the goyim take

I wish they didn't have so many bad side effects. I would love to drop my inhibition

Makes sense. I wouldn't be shocked if the Jews put actual parasites into medicine that the goyim take
This actually links in though if you’re interested you should read up on parasite pill and the books. You’ll find similarities between SSRI users going ER and animals doing similar because of parasites that control the host’s behaviour.

This actually links in though if you’re interested you should read up on parasite pill and the books. You’ll find similarities between SSRI users going ER and animals doing similar because of parasites that control the host’s behaviour.
I see