Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Interesting conversation I heard between two foids once

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This was back in like 2012 or 2013, don't remember but I was still at university. I was still kinda blue pilled so I didn't analyze it like today. But they were having a conversation about how sexist men are :feelsUgh:. Anyway at one point foid #1 said something like oh and it's so annoying how much men will cat call me when I'm just walking down the street. Then foid #2 added something like, oh yeah every day sexist guys will just cat call me. It's clear to me now that these two holes were basically just bragging to each other about how hot they are lol. It's clear they don't really care about this or feel threatened by it. Instead they use it as leverage in their weird female dominance hierarchy while pretending they're offended. Studying this behavior today just further validates how black and degenerate foid nature is.

It is so backwards that a gestures of admiration like that are akin to heresy nowadays. I wish that I was appreciated by random people I haven't even met. In reality, the only notice I get is that of disgust or annoyance just from my mere presence.

This was back in like 2012 or 2013, don't remember but I was still at university. I was still kinda blue pilled so I didn't analyze it like today. But they were having a conversation about how sexist men are :feelsUgh:. Anyway at one point foid #1 said something like oh and it's so annoying how much men will cat call me when I'm just walking down the street. Then foid #2 added something like, oh yeah every day sexist guys will just cat call me. It's clear to me now that these two holes were basically just bragging to each other about how hot they are lol. It's clear they don't really care about this or feel threatened by it. Instead they use it as leverage in their weird female dominance hierarchy while pretending they're offended. Studying this behavior today just further validates how black and degenerate foid nature is.
Chad only

Instead they use it as leverage in their weird female dominance hierarchy while pretending they're offended.
High IQ analysis.

They were just trying to one-up each other.

true. intrasexual competition is extremely high between foids, because of the scarcity of Chads.

fakeup should be banned

they are psychopaths

I don't know what the fuck they mean with "sexist"

Why the fuck do you remeber some random bitches' conversation from then years ago and still get upset about it lol

It's clear to me now that these two holes were basically just bragging to each other
This competition between foids is always based on denigrating some other ppl. When men are competing with each other, they try to be the best of themselves. Disgusting.

Very high iq post:panties: