Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intercourse with a sheboon is not ascension

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
Not like I have any choice to do it, I'm just stating facts.

There's nothing female about them and it makes you a faggot. It's also a zoophilia, as they're closer to monkeys than people and coprophilia considering what do they look like they're made of. They're basically everything but foids (the only thing they have in common with toilets is feeling attacked by everything but it's not enough).

That's your opinion.
I would still ascend with a black girl.

thats a bit extreme, you could say intercourse with a sbbw is not ascension and i would agree

Water is wet this is very obvious
However if one is actually attracted to you and wants to fuck just reject it but it means you have a high enougb smv to find a normal woman so you still wouldn't be an incel.

That's your opinion.
I would still ascend with a black girl.
Maybe imagining that it's normal that just got back from a coal mine would make it not gay or anything else :feelshehe:

Cope, it very much is ascension and that’s why I have no chance to ever experience it:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

They can still make babies so all of your shit talk means absolutely nothing

Water is wet this is very obvious
However if one is actually attracted to you and wants to fuck just reject it but it means you have a high enougb smv to find a normal woman so you still wouldn't be an incel.
Yeah, that's why it's not my issue :/

20%
Not sure what sbbw is

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's why it's not my issue :/
Sad that our country's are filled with subhumans with the exact same standards as the human females. The only solution is death to feminism and state mandated looksmatched racematched wives. But no the solution others come up with is to do the equivalent of prostitution to some ethnic whore who would be just as expensive or hard to get as a foid of my race.

Sad that our country's are filled with subhumans with the exact same standards as the human females. The only solution is death to feminism and state mandated looksmatched racematched wives. But no the solution others come up with is to do the equivalent of prostitution to some ethnic whore who would be just as expensive or hard to get as a foid of my race.
Mine has very few niggers fortunately but it's true

If she is slender and not giga fat like most niggers then I see no issue, would ascend.

Though obviously not my first choice, but not really in a position to choose.

Fucking animals is not ascension

Not like I have any choice to do it, I'm just stating facts.

There's nothing female about them and it makes you a faggot. It's also a zoophilia, as they're closer to monkeys than people and coprophilia considering what do they look like they're made of. They're basically everything but foids (the only thing they have in common with toilets is feeling attacked by everything but it's not enough).
k Adolf.
I consider it ascension

This is truth