Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inter-Ethnic Race War 2020: Chinese soldiers breach Indian territory, one Chinese soldier gets beaten and bleeds. Rice vs Curry vs Kebab imminent

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Brutal

Let’s not fight bros can we be friends

I wonder who would win, India or China? China is hated every SEA country

China is surrounded by foes. USA is friendly towards Japan and India, and Taiwan. I think chinkcels would lose.

China is surrounded by foes. USA is friendly towards Japan and India, and Taiwan. I think chinkcels would lose.
Yeah but India has pakistan on its western front. And both pakistan and china have nukes. If it wasn't for pakistan i think it would be no contest

lol if some border disputes push half of asia into a war

An American civil war might keep us out of that shitshow. I can't wait until Iran and the NorKs attack us for no reason.

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR

Rice and currycels fighting each other while their women whore for Chad.

That’s why curries and sands are becoming religious nuts. Brutal tbh. No country is as fucked internally thanks to religious extremism than places like India and Pakistan.

That’s why curries and sands are becoming religious nuts. Brutal tbh. No country is as fucked internally thanks to religious extremism than places like India and Pakistan.
the biggest flaw with islam is polygamy, kind of makes holy wars necessary in order to get rid of excess males

India and China should work together if anything. China would gain a significant ally (they are really strapped for allies right now). India could also benefit from whatever China uses to win them over.

India and China should work together if anything. China would gain a significant ally (they are really strapped for allies right now). India could also benefit from whatever China uses to win them over.
Can't happen if China keeps crossing Indian borders.

I think China should just cease existing ngl

They should get together and raid cites for noodle and curry whores. Chinese and Indian men are both Incel as fuck.

Thanks to Coronavirus China is hated by the whole world now. Maybe Pakistan would join against India.

It's so predictable it's not even funny anymore.

When the Islamic State was active a few years ago, why did those sandcels target christians, atheists and other poor sandniggers? They should have targeted the rich oil states, go after those sheiks who shat on models faces while they suffered inceldom and rotted in the desert.

99% men work like that. Massive cucks. Would rather kill a brothER of a different race than take control of his females. Males will die out or become cattle and they've got only themselves to thank for it.

Curries and rice need to stop fighting. It's stupid and suicidal. This is exactly what cracknogs want.

Also curry-rice is really good to eat.

japanesechickencurrybowlfront.jpg

The more humans that kill each other the better it is for me

Photo l

They should but is that in America's interest?

Taiwan, Japan and South Korea are bascially American states used to contain China.

If India, China and Russia join hands, America is kinda fucked in Asia isn't it?

Curries and rice need to stop fighting. It's stupid and suicidal. This is exactly what cracknogs want.

Also curry-rice is really good to eat.

japanesechickencurrybowlfront.jpg
the ruling classes of both countries will continue to have access to women so they don't care about that

Fuck the CCP! C'mon the curries. Get intae these fuckers!

They should but is that in America's interest?

Taiwan, Japan and South Korea are bascially American states used to contain China.

If India, China and Russia join hands, America is kinda fucked in Asia isn't it?
It isn't in America's interest which is why it hasn't happened yet

If it was only China x the rest of asian countries, then China would btfo them, but if US gets involved then it would be a kinda of world war because Russia wouldn't want a heavy US influence on the region against China

I thought china's army was not well trained no?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back