Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Intense arguing with my waifu body pillow

Pugmalíōn12

Pugmalíōn12

who8AllTheBanketMeels
-
Me and my waifu been arguing a lot lately ,what can i do in order to make peace with her ?

Eat cake together

I always beat mine, drool on her, spit on her face and slap her:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

I don’t even clean the cumstains :feelsohh:
i only do that with 3D women so i guess we are similar <333

If this is not inceldom discussion I don't know what is

If this is not inceldom discussion I don't know what is
ik right
girl crying GIF

Chad detected :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
LARP rejected:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Ban this LARPing chad mods
@Caesercel
i meant the beating dude, i dont put my dick in 3d surprise easter eggs and also i am way more incel than you will ever be
Cute Anime GIF

Cut the act chad, we both know you gonna log off in a few hours, take your lambo, go to a club and have your stacy for tonight while we rot here:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

YOU MOGGER CHAD I AM 25 YEAR OLD KHHV SUBHUMAN MANLET BALDING MENTALLY ILL INCEL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
lol i puked oatmeal in first uni party in front of a lot of girls(on purpose) , have sociopath tendencies(tried to kill granny once) and my name on uni course discord server is HighkeyhentaiDegenate.

What are you arguing about? :dafuckfeels:

have you tried turning her off and on again

I made a Waifu pillow once ... She friendzoned me, called me a creep, and ran off with a Chad pillow. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Use a gentle wash and iron on a low heat.