Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Intelligent Black men are disappearing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230312 190005

Screenshot 20230312 190149

Dysgenics in action.

Since the 19th century genotypical intelligence has been declining globally, this is despite phenotypical intelligence rising (thanks to education).

The dysgenic effect comes from people with the lowest IQ scores having the most offspring while those with the highest IQ scores having considerably less children.

For Black females with an IQ score between 120-130 the fertility rate is extremely low.

This shows that within a few generations intelligent Black people will slowly disappear, as Black toilets with a low IQ have significantly more children.

When you were in university, how many Black students were there? Now imagine seeing half that in only 3 generations. Maybe even less.

Also notice the measured IQ scores in their distributions, for Black toilets it doesn't go above 130, for Black men the highest measured IQ is 120>, while for Whites (both male and female) it is 130> which tells me that there were enough in the upper echelons of IQ to differentiate between the groups. Intelligent Black men are reproducing, but they're not reproducing with Black toilets.

As people generally tend to mate assortively it is unlikely to expect that they are reprocing with lower IQ Black toilets.

People freely admit that men and women are different and have different brains but the IQ differences between men and toilets are usually measured at 1 or 2 points, because the largest difference lies in the exponent this also means that for every female genius there are 8 male geniuses. But the racial differences are far greater, between Asians and Blacks it's 15 points. This is explains why there are far more Asian female geniuses than Black male ones.

If you're an intelligent Black man the pool of toilets in your own race is really small to select for, I'd guess that these trends will only get worse as uncontrolled dysgenics simply means that intelligent Blackcels won't be able to find any mates.

If you're an intelligent Black Incel the only places to find a mate is by going outside of your race.

Now let's look at Neil deGrasse Tyson:

"Tyson was born in Manhattan as the second of three children, into a family living in the Bronx.[3] His African-American father, Cyril deGrasse Tyson (1927–2016), was a sociologist, human resource commissioner for New York City mayor John Lindsay, and the first Director of Harlem Youth Opportunities Unlimited.[4][5] His mother, Sunchita Maria Tyson (née Feliciano; born 1928), was a gerontologist for the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, and is of Puerto Rican descent.[6] "

He had an intelligent Black father who would have been an incel if he would have wasted his resources on looking for a smart Black toilet, people mate assortively and stupid toilets don't find intelligent men attractive, toilets are hypergamous when it comes to intelligence but if a man is too intelligent she will lose attraction, so a toilet with an IQ of 70 wants a man with an IQ of 90, a toilet with an IQ of 130 wants a man with an IQ of 150.

There's this highly educated Blackcel on this forum who blames his 5'1 height for his inceldom, but while super short toilets are common, intelligent Black toilets are a rarity.

The point of this post is that if you're a High IQ Blackcel that it's probably ovER for you. Low IQ Blackcels can still try assortative mating.

High IQ women = no offspring because of self-sabotage

High IQ men = no offspring because of inceldom

High IQ blacks ascend past the ghetto and usually end up in neighborhoods and communities with a much lower amount of their own kind, low IQ thugmaxxers stay in the hood and have much more niglets with their crackwhores. Look at all the rotting blackcels here. :feelsjuice:

wherever I go I tend to be the only black man. In my genetics class its me, this Somali guy, and another black guy. In my organic chemistry 2 class, im the only black man, in the lab only black man, literally in the rest of my bio classes, im the only black man. I even see far more black women than black men. Black women just love gangbangers and thugs, a black man trying to make a name for himself in academia is seen as "lame, corny, uncool, soft" but the local drug dealer/rapper/athlete = "my ride or die". Can't even attract the group of women that is supposedly the most loyal, over.

Whites have declined in IQ rapidly also. Every race is, at least in the west. Does anyone honestly think the average white today is in the same league as a citizen of Ancient Greece or Rome, or even the people of the European empires during their prime? As a Brit I can tell you that the average white guy here ranges from double digits IQ chav retard to midwit soyboy who eats vegan and simps for the EU.

If I were not an incel and I was trying to breed up in terms of intelligence I would definitely be searching for an East Asian foid, not a white foid.

Man I’ve seen the complete opposite. Most of the Zoomer blacks are far higher iq than their milennial and Gen x nigger counterparts.

We're a dieing Breed.

Do Somalis in America try and act like typical Ghetto African americans or do they try and fit in with the white people.
Mixture of both actually I’ve seen half and half. Some act so violent and others appear chill but people associate being a chill black person as being white

Smart people in general are dying off. They have less kids and less incentives.

All according to (((kike)))-akku

Intelligent Black men are truly truecels​

Intelligent people regardless of race are not dying out. The middle class is dying out. The system does not need the clerks and paper pushers it needed before.

IQ is not a good measurement because you can be high IQ but never went to school or never studied because of fcuked up parents and fcuked up home nvironment. When they test your IQ you will get a low score because you have never seen such questions. Whilst the one who practised will be in a position to show their full potential on the test.

Anyway the middle class is dying in the West. The jobs are getting outsourced or automated so the only now to measure IQ is not with IQ tests but check who can adapt to this new environment i.e who can create their own job and be successful. We will all be forced to do this in the future. Some are actually making good money on youtube for example

Intelligent men in general are disappearing in droves. Cucks everywhere

also smart black men often times race mix

There was a black kid I went to school with who got 4.0 all through high school. His intelligence was his only redeeeming quality, he wasn't sub5 he was subzero. Too bad he will not be able to pass on his genes

High IQ blacks ascend past the ghetto and usually end up in neighborhoods and communities with a much lower amount of their own kind, low IQ thugmaxxers stay in the hood and have much more niglets with their crackwhores. Look at all the rotting blackcels here. :feelsjuice:

Let's begin:

The synaptosomal-associated protein of 25 kDa (SNAP-25) gene plays an integral role in
synaptic transmission, and is differentially expressed in the mammalian brain in the neocortex,
hippocampus, anterior thalamic nuclei, substantia nigra and cerebellar granular cells. Recent
studies have suggested a possible involvement of SNAP-25 in learning and memory, both of
which are key components of human intelligence. In addition, the SNAP-25 gene lies in a
linkage area implicated previously in human intelligence. In two independent family-based
Dutch samples of 391 (mean age 12.4 years) and 276 (mean age 37.3 years) subjects,
respectively, we genotyped 12 single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the SNAP-25 gene
on 20p12–20p11.2. From all individuals, standardized intelligence measures were available.
Using a family-based association test, a strong association was found between three SNPs in
the SNAP-25 gene and intelligence, two of which showed association in both independent
samples. The strongest, replicated association was found between SNP rs363050 and
performance IQ (PIQ), where the A allele was associated with an increase of 2.84 PIQ points
(P = 0.0002). Variance in this SNP accounts for 3.4 % of the phenotypic variance in PIQ.

The strongest, replicated association was found between SNP rs363050 and
performance IQ (PIQ), where the A allele was associated with an increase of 2.84 PIQ points
(P = 0.0002). Variance in this SNP accounts for 3.4 % of the phenotypic variance in PIQ

Although individual differences in intelligence (general cognitive ability) are highly heritable, molecular genetic analyses to date have had limited success in identifying specific loci responsible for its heritability. This study is the first to investigate exome variation in individuals of extremely high intelligence. Under the quantitative genetic model, sampling from the high extreme of the distribution should provide increased power to detect associations. We therefore performed a case–control association analysis with 1409 individuals drawn from the top 0.0003 (IQ >170) of the population distribution of intelligence and 3253 unselected population-based controls. Our analysis focused on putative functional exonic variants assayed on the Illumina HumanExome BeadChip. We did not observe any individual protein-altering variants that are reproducibly associated with extremely high intelligence and within the entire distribution of intelligence. Moreover, no significant associations were found for multiple rare alleles within individual genes. However, analyses using genome-wide similarity between unrelated individuals (genome-wide complex trait analysis) indicate that the genotyped functional protein-altering variation yields a heritability estimate of 17.4% (s.e. 1.7%) based on a liability model. In addition, investigation of nominally significant associations revealed fewer rare alleles associated with extremely high intelligence than would be expected under the null hypothesis. This observation is consistent with the hypothesis that rare functional alleles are more frequently detrimental than beneficial to intelligence.

We therefore sought to evaluate the role of rs28379706 in the normal distribution of intelligence in three independent unselected population cohorts. A nominally significant association with intelligence was observed in the MTFS cohort (PQT=0.02). However, we did not observe a significant association in either the TEDS or ALSPAC cohorts (PQT=0.56 and PQT=0.94, respectively). The sample sizes of these cohorts, together with the small effect size of rs28379706 observed in the case–control analysis, indicates that our power to detect the association is limited in these cohorts. For this reason, it warrants mention that the allelic effect was directionally consistent in the discovery case–control study and all three population cohorts (Supplementary Table 7).

Abstract​

Background: Studies implicate single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) rs17070145, a common T → C polymorphism on the KIBRA gene, in mediating differences in episodic memory. In healthy adults, T-allele carriers perform better than non-carriers on episodic memory measures. However, this association is reversed in adults with subjective memory complaints and populations vulnerable to memory deficits, a problem common in traumatic brain injury (TBI).

Methods: This study assessed associations between variation in the KIBRA gene and cognitive function in 129 adults with severe TBI. In addition to other executive functioning and functional/global outcomes, the Buschke Selective Reminding Test (SRT), Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure Test and California Verbal Learning Test-II (CVLT-II) were administered 6 and 12 months post-injury.

Results: T-allele non-carriers performed better than carriers on multiple episodic memory measures. At 6 months, T-allele non-carriers performed better for delayed recall measures on the SRT. At 12 months, T-allele non-carriers performed better on multiple SRT measures and on List-B learning with CVLT-II. No associations occurred with executive function or global outcome measures.

Conclusion: These results suggest that rs17070145 T-allele effects are specific to episodic memory and support the hypothesis that associations between rs17070145 variation and memory are disparate between healthy and impaired populations.

A case–control association analysis was undertaken with high quality genotypes at 70 112 common (>5%) and low frequency (1–5%) protein-altering and splice site SNPs from 1409 individuals from the HiQ cohort and 3253 control subjects. The quantile–quantile plot indicated adequate control for confounders (λGC=1.06, Supplementary Figure 1). We explored whether any loci previously reported to be associated with cognition-related traits showed evidence of association in our data set. For the 567 SNPs that had been previously reported, seven were within 250 kb of a SNP that showed evidence of association (PCC <0.01) with intelligence in our data set (Supplementary Table 5). One SNP rs4713668 (P=4.62 × 10−4) identified in our study, was in LD (r2=0.65) with rs3227, which is one of the three variants recently reported with genome-wide significant evidence of association with educational attainment.46

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Release Version: 20201027095038
Search:
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global11572G=0.70930A=0.00000, C=0.29070
European Sub9024G=0.6417A=0.0000, C=0.3583
African Sub2010G=0.9866A=0.0000, C=0.0134
African Others Sub86G=0.99A=0.00, C=0.01
African American Sub1924G=0.9865A=0.0000, C=0.0135
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0

Attachments

• 1679006032587.png
    1679006032587.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 28
Pookie and Tyrone get all the mating opportunities while you rot at home. To be fair this alcoholic man seems like he was genuinely broken after things didn't work out with the baby mama.

View: https://streamable.com/f2m0a0

Whites have declined in IQ rapidly also. Every race is, at least in the west. Does anyone honestly think the average white today is in the same league as a citizen of Ancient Greece or Rome, or even the people of the European empires during their prime? As a Brit I can tell you that the average white guy here ranges from double digits IQ chav retard to midwit soyboy who eats vegan and simps for the EU.

If I were not an incel and I was trying to breed up in terms of intelligence I would definitely be searching for an East Asian foid, not a white foid.
curries have gone up in IQ in the west. no way IQ decline applies to them nor too many chinks

curries have gone up in IQ in the west. no way IQ decline applies to them nor too many chinks
Curries in the west increase in IQ because we get migration of their best. The average poor Indian doesn't come to the west, it is all university students, doctors, top level IT etc. As for Chinese it is hard to know how smart they really are because once again, it is mainly their best that migrate here but mainly the IQ stats for China itself probably can't be trusted considering that they are released by the CCP.

tl;dr, niggers be dumb.

i don’t think they ever existed

Man I’ve seen the complete opposite. Most of the Zoomer blacks are far higher iq than their milennial and Gen x nigger counterparts.
Black zoomers are the chilliest generation of black people.

That's why most intelligent black people date outside of their race; They know most of their own kind are low IQ in general.
Look at Candace Owens for example, she's black and also a foid but extremely intelligent and married to a white conservative man.

There are a few, though it seems likely that I mog them.

blacks aren't inteliggent tho

no black male or female was ever able to even solve a math equation or graduate school

View attachment 718368

View attachment 718365

Dysgenics in action.

Since the 19th century genotypical intelligence has been declining globally, this is despite phenotypical intelligence rising (thanks to education).

The dysgenic effect comes from people with the lowest IQ scores having the most offspring while those with the highest IQ scores having considerably less children.

For Black females with an IQ score between 120-130 the fertility rate is extremely low.

This shows that within a few generations intelligent Black people will slowly disappear, as Black toilets with a low IQ have significantly more children.

When you were in university, how many Black students were there? Now imagine seeing half that in only 3 generations. Maybe even less.

Also notice the measured IQ scores in their distributions, for Black toilets it doesn't go above 130, for Black men the highest measured IQ is 120>, while for Whites (both male and female) it is 130> which tells me that there were enough in the upper echelons of IQ to differentiate between the groups. Intelligent Black men are reproducing, but they're not reproducing with Black toilets.

As people generally tend to mate assortively it is unlikely to expect that they are reprocing with lower IQ Black toilets.

People freely admit that men and women are different and have different brains but the IQ differences between men and toilets are usually measured at 1 or 2 points, because the largest difference lies in the exponent this also means that for every female genius there are 8 male geniuses. But the racial differences are far greater, between Asians and Blacks it's 15 points. This is explains why there are far more Asian female geniuses than Black male ones.

If you're an intelligent Black man the pool of toilets in your own race is really small to select for, I'd guess that these trends will only get worse as uncontrolled dysgenics simply means that intelligent Blackcels won't be able to find any mates.

If you're an intelligent Black Incel the only places to find a mate is by going outside of your race.

Now let's look at Neil deGrasse Tyson:

"Tyson was born in Manhattan as the second of three children, into a family living in the Bronx.[3] His African-American father, Cyril deGrasse Tyson (1927–2016), was a sociologist, human resource commissioner for New York City mayor John Lindsay, and the first Director of Harlem Youth Opportunities Unlimited.[4][5] His mother, Sunchita Maria Tyson (née Feliciano; born 1928), was a gerontologist for the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, and is of Puerto Rican descent.[6] "

He had an intelligent Black father who would have been an incel if he would have wasted his resources on looking for a smart Black toilet, people mate assortively and stupid toilets don't find intelligent men attractive, toilets are hypergamous when it comes to intelligence but if a man is too intelligent she will lose attraction, so a toilet with an IQ of 70 wants a man with an IQ of 90, a toilet with an IQ of 130 wants a man with an IQ of 150.

There's this highly educated Blackcel on this forum who blames his 5'1 height for his inceldom, but while super short toilets are common, intelligent Black toilets are a rarity.
Intelligent people have less kids across all groups in society.