Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Intelligence (It's over for low-IQcels)

morgenthau

morgenthau

Ugly✔ Short✔ Unintelligent✔ ADHD✔
This "intelligent" people are unhappy/ugly/sexless is massive hyper-giga-cope of doom tbh.

Intelligent people are better looking; intelligent people are taller; intelligent people are happier, intelligent people have more sex (and probably much, much more to add to this list).

Here are my sources:
(I did not really read them all, sorry.)

Smart = Happy:

Taller = higher intelligence:

Better looks = more intelligence:

Smater = more sex:

I hate it to be born with low intelligence and all the other mental dysfunctions i have.
My shitty life would be much better if i, at least, would be average intelligent.

But i have to stay at the mental level of an twelve-years-old for the rest of my life.

Thanks for reading my post.

D4D03B76 2759 4FFF 8B8F C865AABD524F

It is indeed over for low iqcels. We should just rope imo

What a bunch of cucked articles. Written by eggheads and excusing chads degeneracy with propaganda.

Just lol at high IQ cels. imagine winning at the genetic lottery at something so irrelevant in todays society. Instead of being attractive, you're really smart and can be a good schoolcuck and then a wagecuck. Might even make enough money to become a betabuxx to some single mother of 3. Congratulations faggots. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What a bunch of cucked articles. Written by eggheads and excusing chads degeneracy with propaganda.
Yeah, you can find plenty of articles that say the exact opposite too

Just lol at high IQ cels. imagine winning at the genetic lottery at something so irrelevant in todays society. Instead of being attractive, you're really smart and can be a good schoolcuck and then a wagecuck. Might even make enough money to become a betabuxx to some single mother of 3. Congratulations faggots. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

giphy.gif

this
Giphy 6

explain this person then, op

@MENSA_IQcel

Being smart as an incel is a curse, I know by experiencie

oh-no.gif

For me this studies is BS.

:feels::feels::feels:

This "intelligent" people are unhappy/ugly/sexless is massive hyper-giga-cope of doom tbh.

Intelligent people are better looking; intelligent people are taller; intelligent people are happier, intelligent people have more sex (and probably much, much more to add to this list).

Here are my sources:
(I did not really read them all, sorry.)

Smart = Happy:

Taller = higher intelligence:

Better looks = more intelligence:

Smater = more sex:

I hate it to be born with low intelligence and all the other mental dysfunctions i have.
My shitty life would be much better if i, at least, would be average intelligent.

But i have to stay at the mental level of an twelve-years-old for the rest of my life.

Thanks for reading my post.
Doesn't work for me since i do very well on tests (low social non verbal iq tho) but i'm lonely virgin and incel and semi depressed

Most of my colleagues (even the mid-20s ones) are either partnered or married, all of them seem to derive a lot of joy from it, and they're all among the smartest people I've ever met. Depressing, man. The idea that any of us are alone because of our intelligence is full cope. We're ugly.

higher iQ is correlated wiht better looks, tho.

higher iQ is correlated wiht better looks, tho.
I've read up on the research that concluded this and while it is true, to say simply take the statement that IQ and looks correlate at face value is a manipulation of the reality because it makes it seem as if the true intellectual elite of society is composed of Chads and Stacys. People that were considered more culturally attractive score about 8 points higher than average people, meaning we're looking at a difference of 8 points about the average which isn't hugely advantageous. Keep in mind that IQ is normally distributed so the difference between 100 and 108 is no where near comparable to, say, 140 and 148. So while they do score higher, they're still within one standard deviation of the average, meaning that they still score within the average range of intelligence and do not benefit from any significant intellectual advantages. Now, scoring in the gifted IQ range (130+) is extremely rare, and culturally attractive faces are already in the minority, so you can do the math here. Basically, while a more attractive person is indeed more likely to possess greater intelligence (albeit by a small margin), the vast majority of people with gifted intelligence are average and below average looking because the population consisting of those groups is much larger. The important point is that the intellectual elite, as in scientists, academics, etc. are overwhelmingly normie and incel tier people, not Chads.

Also I should mention there's really no reason to assume that more attractive people score higher because they have better genetics for intelligence. If their average was 130, then yeah it would be genetics, but a difference of only 8 points is more likely because they get treated better, are less depressed, and come from better backgrounds in comparison to normal people.

Last edited:
I've read up on the research that concluded this and while it is true, to say simply take the statement that IQ and looks correlate at face value is a manipulation of the reality because it makes it seem as if the true intellectual elite of society is composed of Chads and Stacys. If I remember correctly, people that were considered more culturally attractive score about 8 points higher than average people, meaning we're looking at a difference of 8 points about the average which isn't hugely advantageous. Keep in mind that IQ is normally distributed so the difference between 100 and 108 is no where near comparable to, say, 140 and 148. So while they do score higher, they're still within one standard deviation of the average, meaning that they still score within the average range of intelligence and do not benefit from any significant intellectual advantages. Now, scoring in the gifted IQ range (130+) is extremely rare, and culturally attractive faces are already in the minority, so you can do the math here. Basically, while a more attractive person is indeed more likely to possess greater intelligence (albeit by a small margin), the vast majority of people with gifted intelligence are average and below average looking because the population consisting of those groups is much larger. The important point is that the intellectual elite, as in scientists, academics, etc. are mostly normie and incel tier people, not Chads.

High IQ.

The truth is that all of it follows the normal distribution, accounting for all possible combinations of looks and intelligence.

Nearly every statistical conclusion should be made with asterisks and caveats.

Appreciate for providing the links..
I've read up on the research that concluded this and while it is true, to say simply take the statement that IQ and looks correlate at face value is a manipulation of the reality because it makes it seem as if the true intellectual elite of society is composed of Chads and Stacys. People that were considered more culturally attractive score about 8 points higher than average people, meaning we're looking at a difference of 8 points about the average which isn't hugely advantageous. Keep in mind that IQ is normally distributed so the difference between 100 and 108 is no where near comparable to, say, 140 and 148. So while they do score higher, they're still within one standard deviation of the average, meaning that they still score within the average range of intelligence and do not benefit from any significant intellectual advantages. Now, scoring in the gifted IQ range (130+) is extremely rare, and culturally attractive faces are already in the minority, so you can do the math here. Basically, while a more attractive person is indeed more likely to possess greater intelligence (albeit by a small margin), the vast majority of people with gifted intelligence are average and below average looking because the population consisting of those groups is much larger. The important point is that the intellectual elite, as in scientists, academics, etc. are overwhelmingly normie and incel tier people, not Chads.

Also I should mention there's really no reason to assume that more attractive people score higher because they have better genetics for intelligence. If their average was 130, then yeah it would be genetics, but a difference of only 8 points is more likely because they get treated better, are less depressed, and come from better backgrounds in comparison to normal people.
Rightly said..

Maybe im low iq, its over

It's ALWAYS better to be high iq. EVERYONE even 99% of people on this forum value a high iq. There's no remedy for a low iq. You cant just work out your brain and expect to solve problems faster than most. Jfl at copers who say iq is meaningless as an incel. At a certain point, with a low iq, you just give up because it is nearly impossible to spend more time on understanding something. You burn out quickly with a low iq. Focus is pain. Learning is pain. You dont get to cope with the rush that comes with solving problems fast. It sucks.

Can verify I'm a retard and ugly deformed

This is such a low IQ thread. OP is actually low IQ so yeah he is not wrong about that:feelshaha:. I take most of you have never written/published a paper because what's posted here is the classic case of data manipulation.
This post is not to be taken seriously.
:feelshaha:

Here with 150+ IQ, you probably won't believe me or my test results cause i'm fucking ugly
This is such a low IQ thread. OP is actually low IQ so yeah he is not wrong about that:feelshaha:. I take most of you have never written/published a paper because what's posted here is the classic case of data manipulation.
This post is not to be taken seriously.
:feelshaha:
You right, though it's not like being high IQ while also being ugly makes our life any better, we are denied deserved opportunities based on competence because we are ugly!
If you're ugly people want you dead or work as sewage cleaner, garbage collector, janitor etc, uglies are not welcome in the upper class society regardless of intelligence and capability. Welcome to cucked world

Last edited: