Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Intelligence is a huge COPE

• Thread starter LuciferTakeMySoul
  • Start date
Men are the only ones who care about a man's intellegence. Women only care about face, money and status.

I don't believe in the existence of general intelligence as it pertains to the human brain. Over the course of my life I have met too many "smart" people, academically, who had infinite trouble mastering simple things like driving a car, and made the dumbest decisions on a daily basis. And I have seen too many "dumb" people, academically, who displayed an intense knack for practical things and displayed far greater wisdom in organizing their life.

A lot of academics have a formula they follow and typically need a lot of preparation before speaking to anyone.

some geniuscel needs to go into infectious disease research and get his hands on some extinction level threat that the CIA are hiding in a lab and just end it all

Wow, narcissism to the extent that you would rather end society than accept your place in it.
I bet you think that makes you brave/virtuous or something.
okay then. all I can say to that is good luck lol.

Plenty of reason: I don't disagree with either of your other points. But to claim that you need good grades to pull a bitch is absurd. Have you ever seen Camochad or Traptyrone struggle with cunts because they're incapable of reading books or multiplying numbers? You don't even extrapolate to earning potential, which itself still isn't necessary for anyone but a cuxbuxer.

Take a look at south korea or other country where studying is more worshipped than any religion, do you think a chadlite who isn't a chad could pull a bitch while having bad grades? Nope, a prideful and delusional femoid would condescendingly reject him

The overwhelming majority of the academically successful I encounter lack incision, discernment, and most of all originality, while some of the most penetrating wits I've know have trouble bagging groceries or even finding a job at all.
This aligns with my experience as well. To my mind, that simply goes to show a "penetrating wit" is actually worthless unless it is accompanied by traditional virtues like obedience, ability to work and humility in front of society's superiority. In the end, only life, growth and survival matter. If your penetrating wit only manages to send you to a psychiatric ward, what was the point?

There is an old joke in Algeria that goes: "- Hey, this guy over at the psychiatric asylum is saying pretty accurate things. - It's an asylum for the insane, not for the stupid".

Foids would rather date a peanut brained drug dealing Tyrone than some profound genius working on some theorem that's going to change how we see the world

A lot of academics have a formula they follow and typically need a lot of preparation before speaking to anyone.

Yeah, written communication is strictly formulaic and spoken communication is scrupulously rehearsed. Most who rise to professorships in academia are very brilliant, but it's possible and common to survive as a mediocrity in the lower echelons.

Take a look at south korea or other country where studying is more worshipped than any religion, do you think a chadlite who isn't a chad could pull a bitch while having bad grades? Nope, a prideful and delusional femoid would condescendingly reject him

This maybe operates in limited contexts, like East Asian striver societies, as a form of credentialism, but it's nothing close to a universal law for Western states. I don't spend much time around holes, but I can tell you that burgersluts do not care anything about the grades associated with whatever cock they happen to be taking at the moment.

This aligns with my experience as well. To my mind, that simply goes to show a "penetrating wit" is actually worthless unless it is accompanied by traditional virtues like obedience, ability to work and humility in front of society's superiority. In the end, only life, growth and survival matter. If your penetrating wit only manages to send you to a psychiatric ward, what was the point?

There is an old joke in Algeria that goes: "- Hey, this guy over at the psychiatric asylum is saying pretty accurate things. - It's an asylum for the insane, not for the stupid".

Worthless practically, definitely. Depends whether one wants to reach toward transcendent absolutes as a way to attain values beyond those assigned socially, though. Making the idea of your own worth contingent on extrinsic approval seems fundentally distasteful, whether or not that approval determines the availability of material necessities.

Good joke, though. I suppose holding onto pride like that is, aside from a warped visage, the surest ticket to exile, unfortunately.

I would rather be intelligent than unintelligent. Intelligence is a genetic advantage that puts you ahead in life even if it doesn't directly lead to happiness