Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Intelligence = hot girls

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
If your smart you can find a high paid job

If you have a high paid job you make alot of money.

If you make alot of money you can do any surgery you want

If you can do any surgery you want you can be a slayer

Conclusion= if you have high inteligence your a slayer

Money is cope, and an artificial Chad will never be as good as a real one.

Surgery is not magic, boyo.

Chad tier looks=Hot girls

Surgery is only good for rhinos and chin implants, if you believe it can overhaul you into a complete Chad you're simply just ignorant and larping about getting surgery, you didn't do the research.

Jaw surgery for instance has debilitating cost, is dangerous, painful for months, can result in sectioned nerves or eternal mild pain, and overall won't turn you into a handsome guy. If you actually go to a pro surgeon and talk to him about getting a LeFort with no mastication problem, he will likely refer you to a therapist.

Leg lengthening surgery is another example of a surgery with high cost, high pain, high risk and low effectiveness.

I once went to see a top thoracic surgeon for an abnormal sternum and he wasn't even willing to operate on that. Stop romanticizing PS, surgeons themselves refuse to operate if the benefit/risk ratio is too low.

And feeling like a cheat, a fake, is something that will become awfully present in your mind when you actually settle and think about getting children.

If you're not good looking and charismatic and low anxiety and so on then you can't get a good job.

WN7PduPZxflHXmbx7sDdKMusUZOTJL856v659l9 sEY
this guy can get laid with muh "smart job" i am sure

View attachment 7206 this guy can get laid with muh "smart job" i am sure

Haha, it's mexican Andy! Yeah it'll be interesting to see if he's able to get a gf that isn't a land whale. He's got a little bit of youtube game going on but still... the poor guy doesn't have much in terms of looks. I like him though, his videos are funny.

Haha, it's mexican Andy! Yeah it'll be interesting to see if he's able to get a gf that isn't a land whale. He's got a little bit of youtube game going on but still... the poor guy doesn't have much in terms of looks. I like him though, his videos are funny.
he is literally retarded, not tryna insult he can't string a sentence together when confronted about anything, and got denied from Target 14 times in the same store

he is literally retarded, not tryna insult he can't string a sentence together when confronted about anything, and got denied from Target 14 times in the same store

Yeah he's admitted to being mentally challenged, I think he said he had like an iq of 80 or something around there. I'm subbed to his channel since I like to see the shainanagins he gets himself into, he's been banned from target for impersonating a target employee.

Intelligence alone doesn't do shit if it isn't genius tier.
You would need good social intelligence to navigate the corporate environment with ease.

It's over for people who have no redeeming qualities (like myself)

JSanza29 needs surgeries that aren’t humanly possible.

Not everything is fixable with surgeryes.

Bad skull shape, long midface, and manletism cannot be fixed.

But the majority of things may be fixed.

I advise never giving up before trying.

JSanza29 needs surgeries that aren’t humanly possible.
Jsanza isnt even 3/10 (in skinny form) and all his bad features could be perfectly fixed by surgeries excepth his acne.

Jsanza isnt even 3/10 (in skinny form) and all his bad features could be perfectly fixed by surgeries excepth his acne.

Eh...his brow ridge, his long midface, his bulbous nose?

Eh...his brow ridge, his long midface, his bulbous nose?
Brow ridge is irrelevant, his midface is not long and nose surgery is one of the easiest to do.

His main problems are weak jawline + acne + he is dumb and retarded af

Brow ridge is irrelevant, his midface is not long and nose surgery is one of the easiest to do.

His main problems are weak jawline + acne + he is dumb and retarded af

Brow is pretty relevant but okay. His midface looks long to me and he has thick skin so gl doing nose surgery. The last thing you mentioned can't be fixed and he's 26-27 so time's up!

Women are repulsed by high intelligence despite being attracted by money and status. You will not slay (if you manage to slay) as much as a natural chad (the only "intelligence" that attract women is the skill to be an asshole irl, something every incel lacks irl) and also, there are many stories (a good number of these end in tragedy) of hot girls who have a rich and intelligent boyfriend/husband and cheat him with a chad that is less intelligent and much less richer than him. Relationships as a rich incel/nerd/not a chad/whatever is something very risky.

They only go after high IQ ones for $$$ and career reasons, and they rather go for older and more estabilished men in the business than invest in a partnership of studies/sex/$$$/romance with someone that, despite his very high IQ, is in the same level as her.