Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Intelligence agencies are behind the “Beta Uprising”

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
The “Beta Uprising” is just what informants and undercover agents on this website and many other incel forums want incel men to do, so that they can claim that we’ve declared some sort of literal war. Informants want incels to carry out attacks so that they can prove a war is occurring, which is with the case of Alek Minassian, an obvious intelligence-influenced Manchurian candidate. Intelligence agencies also used this tactic on Islamic extremists as well.

The “Beta Uprising” is what they will call a war. Legally, the US government can detain someone idenfinietly if they are labeled as a “enemy combatant”, a combatant is someone who actively fights in a war. The US government can get to you, pretty much from all over the world, except Russia (?). If you don’t believe me, just look up what forced rendition is.

Extraordinary rendition, also called irregular rendition or forced rendition, is the government-sponsored abduction and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another with the purpose of circumventing the former country’s laws on interrogation, detention and torture. Such renditions have been carried out (for example) by the United States government, with the consent of the other countries involved.[1][2][3]

If you are labeled and detained as an “enemy combatant”, the US government can torture you under “enhanced interrogation”, or they can send you to places like Poland or Egypt.

Heres some of the shit they can do to you under this:
eits_1_gfx_fb56c737c65fd1de08cef38eebb5721a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

torture_report_gfx_2c28638157e4deb39a1fafc80409b8a0.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Here’s a disturbing drawing of what they’re allowed to do at these camps:
20180525-FOIA-response-Abu-Zubaydah-drawings-9.jpg

It gets so bad that Islamic extremist, Abu Zubaydah, who is currently being held at Camp 7, Gitmo Bay, lost his eye while in custody - and was also imprisoned at Poland at one point.

With this said, people also committed “suicides” at some of the camps, although many ex-prisoners and guards say otherwise.

With all of this said, it’s obvious as fuck that anybody openly advocating and supporting violence against people and other serious crimes is either an intelligence informant or agent, or an influenced dodohead. Don’t give into that shit unless you want to end up being legally tortured.

If the Jews fail at false flagging and weaponizing our kind in to their next political boogeyman to organize their shabbos goyim cattle masses to fight against maybe they'll finally go the false space alien invasion route to bring in their NWO since the Islamic boogeyman false flag political enemy is also petering out for them.

If the Jews fail at false flagging and weaponizing our kind in to their next political boogeyman to organize their shabbos goyim cattle masses to fight against maybe they'll finally go the false space alien invasion route to bring in their NWO since the Islamic boogeyman false flag political enemy is also petering out for them.

bruh wut

They'll destroy us if they want to regardless, whether we use the term beta-uprising or not. As I see it a beta-uprising could theoretically be done through peaceful means like the negro-rights movement.

Sorry.

My head is caked from all the pills I've been taking to combat my recent illness but in anycase what I was getting at is essentially every big "event" we see these days in the Jew S of A is essentially another Jew false flag intended to sell a political agenda of theirs to the idiot public which only furthers their Communist New World Order agenda and is bad for all freedom loving people everywhere.

Though that said I also think many of the other non US "events" we hear about and sometimes see such as the Brenton Tarrant "mass shooting" was also a staged/Jew Mossad play/faker to push their gun grabber/NWO agenda as well.

They'll destroy us if they want to regardless, whether we use the term beta-uprising or not. As I see it a beta-uprising could theoretically be done through peaceful means like the negro-rights movement.

Which it should be, killing people doesn’t get us places

Sometimes the gov's send out people to join groups and tell them to be very violent. To ruin the rep of said group. That virgina KKK vs BLM thing for example. People witnessed guys in KKK and BLM shirts sitting NEXT to each other on buses. Only to start fucking each other up like 30 mins later as if they didn't know what their shirt said prior. I think there might be some faggots here doing the same shit sometimes. But who knows, 1 / 100000000 incels would be willing to act violent

And to think, all this for having bad bones :feelskek:. As if we haven't been tortured enough already, we have truly reached peak clown world

Last edited:
Which it should be, killing people doesn’t get us places
Random shootings definitely don't do much for us. I'm not unequivocally going to say violence is bad strategy though; theoretically, if we had let's say 80% of men on our side whose voices weren't being heard, I see no reason why violence wouldn't be a means in such an unjust system. Also people like to get carried away on this website because increasingly you can't say anything anywhere, saying retard is means to get you banned on sites and shit now.

My head is caked from all the pills I've been taking to combat my recent illness but in anycase what I was getting at is essentially every big "event" we see these days in the Jew S of A is essentially another Jew false flag intended to sell a political agenda of theirs to the idiot public which only furthers their Communist New World Order agenda and is bad for all freedom loving people everywhere.

I will initiate this so called big event. Nobody can stop me at this point.

Random shootings definitely don't do much for us. I'm not unequivocally going to say violence is bad strategy though; theoretically, if we had let's say 80% of men on our side whose voices weren't being heard, I see no reason why violence wouldn't be a means in such an unjust system. Also people like to get carried away on this website because increasingly you can't say anything anywhere, saying retard is means to get you banned on sites and shit now.

Saying that you’re planning an attack against a government on a website that the public can view will just get everyone locked up tho

Saying that you’re planning an attack against a government on a website that the public can view will just get everyone locked up tho
I don't think anyone does that here though correct me if I'm wrong(detailed plans of attack)? I don't think there is anything illegal with discussing the moral/philosophical implications of violence in theoretical contexts; additionally, most of this beta-uprising talk you could chalk up as satire(not as if any of this would matter in a court of law if they wanted to start slamming incels). I feel like I'm going to say what I want ultimately because I personally don't intend on ERing or something, so if they want to imprison me for being a LDAR NEET who's an edgy misogynist so be it, JFL at clown world at that point.

I don't think anyone does that here though correct me if I'm wrong(detailed plans of attack)? I don't think there is anything illegal with discussing the moral/philosophical implications of violence in theoretical contexts; additionally, most of this beta-uprising talk you could chalk up as satire(not as if any of this would matter in a court of law if they wanted to start slamming incels). I feel like I'm going to say what I want ultimately because I personally don't intend on ERing or something, so if they want to imprison me for being a LDAR NEET who's an edgy misogynist so be it, JFL at clown world at that point.

true, they can tho. A handful of ppl on this website have had police show up at their door

Most of the shootings aren't even related to this forum. Going ER would only confirm the media's accusations.

Most of the shootings aren't even related to this forum. Going ER would only confirm the media's accusations.
Of course the attacks are unrelated, they are all false flags.

No incel on this forum is gonna go ER because they know they are being watched. The worst that happens is the occasional edgy post or "Go ER" joke, but people here are completely harmless.