Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Intellectual/experienced opinion.

Am I fucked?

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Fucking normie kill yourself

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Today I went on a sort of date with a femoid, she isn’t the most attractive but she’s quite cute, however I’m not sure if I am royally fucked in the normie friendzone or if I actually stand a chance.

Here is why.

She would hardly ever look at me, I’m not sure if she was intentionally avoiding eye contact or if it was just a coincidence but I feel like if she thought I was attractive she would definitely look at me and that it would be obvious but she didn’t so maybe I’m screwed.

We did take photos together and she seemed pretty eager and interested so maybe that’s good?

She had given me a hug at the start but when she left I had to say “hey where’s my hug” so that’s also confused me.

Majority of girls consider me quite unattractive so I’m not to sure what the think.

Also this was the first time meeting this person after roughly 2 years of texting and playing video games together.

Also she wouldn’t have classified it as a date. It was more like ‘meeting an online friend’.

I need really In depth opinions on this.

I have the photos if anyone would like to see and tell me if I am fucked or not.

Last edited:
You don't sound like an incel tbh but I don't really know. You had female friend and now a date? You're probably fine, most of us can't even get dates, and if we do, we have horrible rejections.

You don't sound like an incel tbh but I don't really know. You had female friend and now a date? You're probably fine, most of us can't even get dates, and if we do, we have horrible rejections.

I don’t know if it was really a date. It was more like “hey we should meet up for the first time”.
She wouldn’t have classified it as a date.

I don’t know if it was really a date. It was more like “hey we should meet up for the first time”.

Leave this now fakecel

'hey where's my hug' :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Today I went on a sort of date with a femoid, she isn’t the most attractive but she’s quite cute, however I’m not sure if I am royally fucked in the normie friendzone or if I actually stand a chance.

Here is why.

She would hardly ever look at me, I’m not sure if she was intentionally avoiding eye contact or if it was just a coincidence but I feel like if she thought I was attractive she would definitely look at me and that it would be obvious but she didn’t so maybe I’m screwed.

We did take photos together and she seemed pretty eager and interested so maybe that’s good?

She had given me a hug at the start but when she left I had to say “hey where’s my hug” so that’s also confused me.

Majority of girls consider me quite unattractive so I’m not to sure what the think.

Also this was the first time meeting this person after roughly 2 years of texting and playing video games together.

Also she wouldn’t have classified it as a date. It was more like ‘meeting an online friend’.

She's toying rip and also you said to be nowhere even high tier normie and she's not a hambeast rip

Oh alright. Yeah the best you might get is getting cucked. She will not like you unless you are good looking.

"Today I went on a sort of date with a femoid, she isn’t the most attractive but she’s quite cute" She wasn't a 9, only a 7? Sounds incel to me... Just WTF.

There is nothing in-depth about the situation, so there can be no in-depth answer.
You're not fucked, but you're definitely not getting in her bed any time soon. If you can show her you're actually a chad[lite] and your behaviour was you at your worst, you have a chance. Otherwise, I'd say not worth chasing that muff.

"Today I went on a sort of date with a femoid, she isn’t the most attractive but she’s quite cute" She wasn't a 9, only a 7? Sounds incel to me... Just WTF.

I thought she was quite cute but she tells me a lot of guys think she’s ugly.
There is nothing in-depth about the situation, so there can be no in-depth answer.
You're not fucked, but you're definitely not getting in her bed any time soon. If you can show her you're actually a chad[lite] and your behaviour was you at your worst, you have a chance. Otherwise, I'd say not worth chasing that muff.

I’ve always felt hanging out with a femoid always requires in-depth thoughts and critical thinking for an incel to truly understand his position.

Last edited:
listen fuck girls don't even look in my general direction and you went on a date, and you said she "seemed pretty eager and interested"

you're obviously not ugly, so fuck off

listen fuck girls don't even look in my general direction and you went on a date, and you said she "seemed pretty eager and interested"

you're obviously not ugly, so fuck off

This was to take a selfie with me... not to fucking beat my meat. I am just curious what this means.

Did she know what you looked like prior to this?

your her orbiter for maybe later purposes or when you " rise up " ala be chad/have cash
she wants you as a friend? males and females cant be friends ignore this clit big time, she plays you

PM your photos

Did she know what you looked like prior to this?
Yes.
your her orbiter for maybe later purposes or when you " rise up " ala be chad/have cash
she wants you as a friend? males and females cant be friends ignore this clit big time, she plays you

She shouted me a coffee for free when I had money on me at the time ( a good $100). Maybe that’s just to trick me ? I’m not sure. I’m very bad with femoids.

It's hard to tell. You are just going to have to see how it plays out. If you are not ugly she will go for you, but if you are she will not.

you said it yourself right here:

she doesnt consider you a sexual being. you're like her gay best friend, or some kind of eunuch.

If I’m not ugly will she definitely go for me? Also we live a few couple hundred kms away from each other.
you said it yourself right here:

she doesnt consider you a sexual being. you're like her gay best friend, or some kind of eunuch.

Rip me.

Lol could have been me making precisely this thread. Was on a "date" (which wasn't called a date) a few days ago too. Felt great at the time with lots of commonalities to discuss and no awkward silences. I honestly thought that this may be it: I'm ascending. Now I'm ghosted. Go figure.

Well I was cucked. She messaged me telling me that she is sad because the guy she likes (that’s a chad) likes someone else.

LIKE IM RIGHT HERE UGH.