Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Intellau is Justus Grossbier!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
my new theory is that @Intellau_Celistic is actually none other than ex bluepiller JUSTUS GROSSBIER!

I think all his “Origin story” about him being in mental hospital with Shannon rose bosanac is a made up story for misdirection,he was never in a mental hospital but he knew Shannon irl or went to group meetings with shannon

After he got rejected by everyone even friends didn’t called him or contacted him in any way he slowly become blackpilled and finally becoming the one and only @Intellau_Celistic

He says he’s 5’3 and mentalcel? I doubt that’s true

Also his obsession with shannon is so big that he hates and tries to doxx her ex bf aka James knott,which I think looks like a decent guy he’s not Chad in any way imo just normie

Finally ,we never saw justus grossbiers face in social media ,he’s probably below average like most of us

That’s why I think intellau is actually justus grossbier

my new theory is that @Intellau_Celistic is actually none other than ex bluepiller JUSTUS GROSSBIER!

I think all his “Origin story” about him being in mental hospital with Shannon rose bosanac is a made up story for misdirection,he was never in a mental hospital but he knew Shannon irl or went to group meetings with shannon

After he got rejected by everyone even friends didn’t called him or contacted him in any way he slowly become blackpilled and finally becoming the one and only @Intellau_Celistic

He says he’s 5’3 and mentalcel? I doubt that’s true

Also his obsession with shannon is so big that he hates and tries to doxx her ex bf aka James knott,which I think looks like a decent guy he’s not Chad in any way imo just normie

Finally ,we never saw justus grossbiers face in social media ,he’s probably below average like most of us

That’s why I think intellau is actually justus grossbier
RAFF
great thread, made me woof!
Justus Grossbier might actually be @intellau
you have me convinced raff raff!

Schery6

Attachments

• 64D566BC-05F4-45D7-BE16-DD0D8E0854CF.jpeg
    64D566BC-05F4-45D7-BE16-DD0D8E0854CF.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 37
I thought the same