Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Intellau has a YouTube channel??

damn bro u gay? @Intellau_Celistic

Why do people say this is intellau? (I don't have the attention span to watch the entire clip)

Is that a meme or joke or am i too high for understanding ?

Why the flag tho?

Why do people say this is intellau? (I don't have the attention span to watch the entire clip)
The voice of the person speaking is very very similar to his vocaroos

The voice of the person speaking is very very similar to his vocaroos
Have them send you a voice clip to compare, The flag is very concerning.

@ElTruecel how did you have access to this vid?

that's definitely his voice :feelskek: :feelskek:
what a shame he's a fag
the mighty has fallen

Tbf his brain is so fucked up and his posts so random that it wouldn't surprise me if the fag flag would be completely random too

It's indeed very weird

Why is his pfp the dicksucker flag?! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Why is his pfp the dicksucker flag?! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
If you look at the archived MSN comments that he posted here a lot it looks like he was basically a standard American lib back then. Though the flag itself could have a more cryptic schizo hidden meaning indeed, we'll never know. Those who can decipher Intellau's runes are granted with supreme knowledge above all. :bigbrain:

If you look at the archived MSN comments that he posted here a lot it looks like he was basically a standard American lib back then.
That's my guess too.

The vid dates back from 2018 and he created his acc in 2021.
So the theory of a 2018 bluepill autistic libtard becoming a blackpilled incel three years later makes sense.
But the vid itself was posted (maybe reposted?) in 2022 and the flag wasn't changed...

This dude will always be a total mystery.

why does he have a fag flag on there

fag @Intellau_Celistic

Oh my God the voice that puts me to sleep. It is him!

his voice is unmistakable, thats him

Oh, so I might have guessed correctly back then.
It is rather hurtful to make such claims because you feel like it. Though I do have a suspicion for how I might have stepped on your tail. You are black, supposedly, and you were bullied in part because of that? And I often make fairly lengthy race realist posts. Is that what this is about? Your black ??? IQ ass is unhappy to hear someone talk badly about your race?

Last edited: