Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Intellau Cellestic, Please Be My Friend

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I want to know more about you. I need a truecel friend. Please don't ignore me @Intellau_Celistic .

“Not Yet” he’ll say

The truest of truecels
He is manlet
He is voicelet
Mentalcel Schizo

@Intellau_Celistic I love hearing your voice so much. You sound better than most girls no homo. I will cherish and protect you with every inch of my massive 5'10" frame which you need for warmth and comfort being the tiny delicate thing you are. You need to be relaxed until you are calm and satisfied. I can cure all your mental illnesses and neurological conditions until you are the perfect little boy. Tell me all about Mother.

@
Intellau_Celistic
@Intellau_Celistic I love hearing your voice so much. You sound better than most girls no homo. I will cherish and protect you with every inch of my massive 5'10" frame which you need for warmth and comfort being the tiny delicate thing you are. You need to be relaxed until you are calm and satisfied. I can cure all your mental illnesses and neurological conditions until you are the perfect little boy. Tell me all about Mother.
:feelswhat: man wtf :feelswhat:

:lul: :lul:

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Honey, I can be intellau if you want me to be...

// Simple C program to display "Nuck Figgers"

// Header file for input output functions
#include <stdio.h>

// main function -
// where the execution of program begins
int main()
{

// prints nuck figgers
printf("Nuck Figgers");

return 0;
}

Last edited:
High IQ cels need to create a Intellau Celistic to English translator.

It’s that familiar division between return and one-shot visitation. If Katspiel had enough energy to leave the sun’s field forever, then it has left these kind round beings in eternal exile, with no chance of ever being gathered back home, doomed to masquerade as ball bearings, as steelies in a thousand marble games—to know the great thumbs of Keokuk and Puyallup, Oyster Bay, Inglewood—Danny D’Allesandro and Elmer Ferguson, Peewee Brennan and Flash Womack…where are they now? where do you think? they all got drafted, some are dead on Iwo, some gangrenous in the snow in the forest of Arden, and their thumbs, first rifle inspection in Basic, GI’d, driven deep back into childhood as little finger sweat-cams off M-1 operating handle, thumb pushing down follower still deep in breech, bolt sshhOCK! whacks thumb oh shit yes it hurts and good-by to another unbeatable and legendary thumb, gone for good back to the summer dust, bags of chuckling glass, bigfooted basset hounds, smell of steel playground slides heating in the sun),

User banned for homosexuality :feelsUgh::feelsstudy::feelskek:

bruh, the blackpill made you mad

loveletters.is. :feelshaha:

Still zero response

:feelsjuice:

beyond over buddy boyo damn

that's gay

He's not a fag.

He's not a fag.
Why the fuck is he simping for @Intellau_Celistic like he's some fucking twitch thot then? JFL

Now we have an idea of the kinds of messages cucks send to OF and twitch whores. KEK

Why the fuck is he simping for @Intellau_Celistic like he's some fucking twitch thot then? JFL
I'm telling op that Intellau_Celistic is not a fag.