Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intellau celistic is a piece of shit

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
@Intellau_Celistic Fuck You, faggot, i want to stab you

Stop hating on the only trucel on .is :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

@Intellau_Celistic Fuck You, faggot, i want to stab you
When you really think about it. @Intellau_Celistic is one of the hardest working members here. Their Roblox flashbacks are curated. They bring back quotes on this forum from long ago. Etc.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage agrees he’s a trucel
But he does agree with people’s comments when they make fun of a user, even me.

The fuck you mean? He's a scholar and a gentleman

I like him, of all the users here I cheer on him the most for ascending, I really hope that there's a shy Autistic girl reading his posts and getting wet for him, like that Autistic girl that fell in love with Chris-chan but got rejected by him because he was too busy banging his senile mom. :feelswhat:

Clown is retarded, you can’t be hating on the truest truecel here.

@Intellau_Celistic why do you have Granolah as your pfp?

1672575401082-png.692289

I like him, of all the users here I cheer on him the most for ascending, I really hope that there's a shy Autistic girl reading his posts and getting wet for him

he is one of the ugliest cunts i have ever layed my eyes on so i very much pity him

I like him, of all the users here I cheer on him the most for ascending, I really hope that there's a shy Autistic girl reading his posts and getting wet for him, like that Autistic girl that fell in love with Chris-chan but got rejected by him because he was too busy banging his senile mom. :feelswhat:
There are ascended people on here?

Am I in the wrong place? I thought this was a Denny’s.

@Intellau_Celistic molested me

This nigga IS uglier Then me and is Propably one of the Most potent mental cels Here .

@Intellau_Celistic

But he does agree with people’s comments when they make fun of a user, even me.
But you spam jbw threads and a fakecel just angry he cannot get white stacy and wont settle for your bean looksmatch. So youre not very liked in general tbf
Clown is retarded, you can’t be hating on the truest truecel here.
Idk if he is a retard but this thread is retarded. I have zero doubt about his trueceldom.

But you spam jbw threads and a fakecel just angry he cannot get white stacy and wont settle for your bean looksmatch. So youre not very liked in general tbf

Idk if he is a retard but this thread is retarded. I have zero doubt about his trueceldom.
What do you want?

Intellau is soul of this forum.
@Intellau_Celistic you are best, brocel:feelsaww::feelsaww:

What do you want?
There are 4 users in this thread alone even who are more deserving of ire tbh seems a bit odd to be picking a fight with him of all people is all im pointing out.

Fuck you you stupid nigger faggot @Clown
How this kike got temped instead of perma banned is :feelsclown: , even for .is standards.

Worst user in recent history.. dumb greycels and fakecels get banned quickly, but this guy is like a cockroach that just keeps coming back :feelsseriously:
Rent free in your peanut brain

Don't flatter yourself, nigger. You were literally forgotten about the moment you were banned. Too bad you had to remind us all.
Don’t you have homework to do, instead of following me around everywhere like a dog?

Don’t you have homework to do, instead of following me around everywhere like a dog?
You're not the funny kind of clown, but the :feelsclown: kind. Nobody is following your dumb ass, you're just bumping your garbage threads to the top.

You're not the funny kind of clown, but the :feelsclown: kind. Nobody is following your dumb ass, you're just bumping your garbage threads to the top.
Take your meds, shizo

Worst user in recent history.. dumb greycels and fakecels get banned quickly, but this guy is like a cockroach that just keeps coming back :feelsseriously:
maybe a bit of an exaggeration Id say there is two worse even on this thread and 2 that are at best only mildly better.

Stop hating on the only trucel on .is :feelswhat::feelsUgh:
didn’t you read my posts? I’m 26 and a KHHV bc I’m 5’4” and very ugly/strange looking (overheard monster or ugliest person ive ever seen, so many times since I’m 12/13)