Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel insul trait : you go on night walks

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
you often go on night walk past midnight
creeping around , smoking
you're not afraid of getting killed stabbed or anything
in fact if people outside see you walk alone in the dark they'll be afraid of you because there no one in their right mind or no one with good intentions to go on night walks alone
hateful insul

I've been nightwalking for years, not as much since the 24 hour supermarket near me closed but I still do it.

I love going at around 2-3am. so comfy.

I've been nightwalking for years, not as much since the 24 hour supermarket near me closed but I still do it.

I love going at around 2-3am. so comfy.
giga based , the night is so comfy

Did this a lot back in my high school days. Can’t anymore, would get shot

I often prowl around at night. It is peaceful. There are still gas station convenience stores and such open. Parks as well.

I often prowl around at night. It is peaceful. There are still gas station convenience stores and such open. Parks as well.
it's the idea that you might get killed or some trouble could happen with some thugs or drunk people is what keeps me going
i love taking risks , i have nothing to lose even if it's my life hahaahhahahaa

it's the idea that you might get killed or some trouble could happen with some thugs or drunk people is what keeps me going
i love taking risks , i have nothing to lose even if it's my life hahaahhahahaa
I live in an area with a lot of violent crime, gang violence, and gun deaths. 90% of it happens during the day. Even thugs tuck themselves in and go beddy-bye at 2-3am. You are taking little risk taking walks at night. The real danger around here is not making a right turn on a red light. That will get you killed in Los Angeles.

I used to go on night walks in my teens and early 20s.

In hindsight it was just straight :bluepill: behaviour. "I definitely won't meet anyone sitting here alone. But if I go outside, maybe something good will happen!" :feelstastyman:

Astonishingly, it never did.

Now, I feel exhausted just thinking about going out walking late at night. Fuck that. I've finally created a comfy home for myself. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: