Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Instead of schools there should be fighting tournaments

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There's no point in technology or writing or any of that faggotry. What really matters at the end of the day to prove your status as a REAL MAN is if you can beat the shit out of other men with your bare hands. So instead of this gay normie education system boys should be training their body and martial arts 24/7. Instead of math tests there would just be fighting tournaments to the death. This is the world women want tbh.

To be concubines of the champion.

Im to weak to fight tbh id be the first to die

see it works out. You no longer have to torture yourself living for so long as a virgin

Jfl. Or we could just do it the easy way and subjugate women again

Men should just be able to dominate toilets into submission to prove status as a real man and none of this attraction shit

Men should just be able to dominate toilets into submission to prove status as a real man and none of this attraction shit
is there a shitty romance novel with a fabio cover with my premise yet?

it would be called

CONCUBINE OF A CHAMPION:

about Brooke, 25, who hopes, Gabriel will win the tournament of NYC-- so SHE could be the one that inspired him to victory. Will she be able to be the only one though????? She will soon learn the compassion of compersion and learn to share her champion.

Last edited:
@WØLF and @trying to ascend (shonenfags) typebeat

it would be called

CONCUBINE OF A CHAMPION:

about Brooke, 25, who hopes, Gabriel will win the tournament of NYC-- so SHE could be the one that inspired him to victory. Will she be able to be the only one though????? She will soon learn the compassion of compersion and learn to share her champion.
Share Chad who got too many holes under his cock

I want order and society to break down so we can go back to the old days.

Idc if I die, fuck this boring wageslaving cuck bullshit.

it would be called

CONCUBINE OF A CHAMPION:

I just realized I combined Mortal Kombat with the Handmaids Tale and 50 Shades somehow and this fucked up combination is legit genius

Last edited:
Based and shonenpilled. That actually sounds fun as fuck :feelsaww:

Inosuke Kimetsu No Yaiba GIF - Inosuke Kimetsu No Yaiba Demon Slayer GIFs

tumblr_pu8n7c5Coo1r60zuio1_540.gifv

@WØLF and @trying to ascend (shonenfags) typebeat
I was legit gonna make a shonen reference but you beat me to it :feelsBox:
they would get ratio'd irl
Nigga you literally weigh 700 lbs fym. You would be a living punching bag you utter tub of lard

Mike tyson laugh

Nigga you literally weigh 600 pounds fym. You would be a living punching bag you utter tub of lard

View attachment 566437
I just wait untill u get tired and push u down
it is that easy, because you are just a walking stickman
0 muscles 0 gains 0 fight skills

EZ clap :smonk:
I just wait untill u get tired and push u down
You would have to get ahold of me first which wouldn't happen bc you would collapse after 10 seconds of trying to chase after me

source.gif

it is that easy, because you are just a walking stickman
0 muscles 0 gains 0 fight skills

Better than being a literal hamplanet. At least I can get up without breaking a sweat unlike you

Last edited:
You would collapse after a minute of chasing me

source.gif

Better than being a literal hamplanet. At least I can get up without breaking a sweat unlike you
Why would I chase you? I am not your sister
I wouldn't need to get up, because I wouldn't go down

If male mortality rises up again, the demographics problem will be fixed. Good idea. But even better, fetuses bound to become framelets like me should just be aborted. There's no point in a painful death in a fight.

Me too.

see it works out. You no longer have to torture yourself living for so long as a virgin
Good point. I'm doomed either way so I might as well take the fast way out.

:feelswhat:

One swift kick to your fat head would be more than enough to bring you down
A kick from you?
U have no legs
Wouldn't feel anything other than the wind

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My legs are somewhat muscular tbh and I don't even gymmaxx so keep coping. Legs don't even really matter in a fight anyway
U just said u would knock me down by kicking my head
so in the relation it does matter
plus full on CAP at your legs being muscular

U just said u would knock me down by kicking my head
so in the relation it does matter
plus full on CAP at your legs being muscular
I said somewhat muscular. Imagine thinking you need to be gymmaxxed to be able to take a nigga down by kicking him in the head. What kind of logic is that lol is your head made out of hardened cement or some shit?

I said somewhat muscular. Imagine thinking you need to be gymmaxxed to be able to take a nigga down by kicking him in the head. What kind of logic is that lol is your head made out of hardened cement or some shit?
Nah u just weak as fuck
plus I could just grab your leg and throw u away

This nigger @Idotms bothering you m'nigger? :feelsYall:

I bet you never skipped the fights in College Kings:feelshaha:

I bet you never skipped the fights in College Kings:feelshaha:
I did skip the fights, but more because the gameplay is shit compared to a real fighting game-- though I did admire the fighting tourney from a story aspect.

School is not there to help you... its purpose is to brainwash you into what the elites want, which is making kids more complacent and slavey. Purpose is to create failures, that wage slave hard, that's what they want. Not you to become popular with girls...

Pretty boys wouldn't do well in such a society. A more feminist idea would be to line men up so strong women could fight them. But the men would have to be immobilized in chains, anything else would be misogynistic. Then strong women could pick the least attractive men and beat them as much as they want. The last conscious man would win the battle and be rewarded with sex

Pretty boys wouldn't do well in such a society. A more feminist idea would be to line men up so strong women could fight them. But the men would have to be immobilized in chains, anything else would be misogynistic. Then strong women could pick the least attractive men and beat them as much as they want. The last conscious man would win the battle and be rewarded with sex
I can see this too but that would mean women would do work which isn't in their character.

It's more realistic for women to be passive in action, yet think they are active doing jack shit

I can see this too but that would mean women would do work which isn't in their character.

It's more realistic for women to be passive in action, yet think they are active doing jack shit
You're right that would be too sexist. The strong women should be allowed to use guns. Then their time wouldn't be wasted either and they could have sex with Chad faster

You're right that would be too sexist. The strong women should be allowed to use guns. Then their time wouldn't be wasted either and they could have sex with Chad faster
i mean Errol Black and Stryker can bring guns into MK it's only fair. #girlboss queen energy

Lmao , would be cool ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back