Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instead of discussing bullying and sidelining of men all they want to do is ban guns

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
... and then they wonder why mass shootings in GTA 5 keep on happening

Bullying is the root cause and they know it, but they don't care. Mass shootings are PROBLEMATIC and if they have to ban weapons for the shootings to end, so be it. Let the victims get bullied, nobody cares, but take away their method of retaliation so we don't have to hear noise.

This is why they want to ban weapons: it gives power to the powerless, the ultimate equalizer. Short? Weak? Problems gone with the power of gunpowder.

you can eat ravioli with a spoon, fork, spork, hands, etc.

When teenage girls suicide there's a national discussion on how to protect them, how to advance them, how to recognize and acknowledge them. Then it inevitably always boils down to being someone else's fault other than their own. If it's not blamed on men some external factor like poverty, or bullying is given the blame. But when men kill themselves at record numbers or go on killing sprees the only discussion is how to further strip us of our constitutional rights. Fucking normalfags are just too stupid to understand why anyone would do anything out of the ordinary. Not even other men are willing to stand up for other men anymore.

Attachments

• 1587039697617.gif
    1587039697617.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Bullying is the root cause and they know it, but they don't care. Mass shootings are PROBLEMATIC and if they have to ban weapons for the shootings to end, so be it. Let the victims get bullied, nobody cares, but take away their method of retaliation so we don't have to hear noise.

This is why they want to ban weapons: it gives power to the powerless, the ultimate equalizer. Short? Weak? Problems gone with the power of gunpowder.
I actually don’t think bullying is the root cause. It is one of the main causes however. I would say it’s a few factors, mainly being bullying, negative social experiences, rejection. (Although I guess you could argue all 3 of those are bullying to different degrees).

How the hell did you make over 700 posts in 10 days?

As for the topic, i agree with you. Bullying is a major cause, i don't think getting rid of guns is a good idea though.

I actually don’t think bullying is the root cause. It is one of the main causes however. I would say it’s a few factors, mainly being bullying, negative social experiences, rejection. (Although I guess you could argue all 3 of those are bullying to different degrees).
If you're pushed away by the tribe & not allowed any of the positive experiences they enjoy, constantly treated in a negative way & given no options then told it's your fault if you speak about it you will lose your mind.

Why would you see the bulk as deserving of respect & have no ill intent when they've made It quite clear they see you as a lesser being.

Being bullied and being rejected come together. Could a shooter have only 1 friend and not get bullied? It's possible but unlikely.
How the hell did you make over 700 posts in 10 days?

As for the topic, i agree with you. Bullying is a major cause, i don't think getting rid of guns is a good idea though.
Because I'm on a school break and I have no life.

theres a reason why UK "terrorist attacks" rarely use guns. its very hard to get there. instead they use knifes.

in japan the same. knife attacks.

in china its more varied. knife/melee weapon attacks (some attakcs even happen in schools and kindergartens as they're easier targets for knifes), gasoline attacks (some guy literally pour gaosline in crowded bus and ignite and die with the whole bus), there's also bus drivers driving a whole bus into lake/river attack (happened at least twice, reuslting in dozens of casulties).

in canada you got the AM van attack. in france there was also the famous attack in the city of Nice, with a freaking truck killing dozens of people, totally mogs van attack.

It's because those "terrorists" are all subhumans who chimp out with 0 thought. Especially the Arabs and Blacks in Europe. Those retards just run around and stab people at random with some cheap 20€ knife.

If the knife attackers bought a short sword, a shield, helmet and body armor they would be very effective against unarmored opponents. Even biker gear would tank most punches. They would pick their targets in a place with only one exit or make sure there is only 1 exist. Molotov cocktail that place and block anyone from exiting it. Their targets would run straight into a shield and short sword.