Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instead of being a decent human being and washing their disgusting hole, foids make up reasons to not wash it, foids are unhygienic lazy scum

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Everybody knows about muh PH, well find another fluid that doesn't affect "PH"

Everybody knows even foids at healthy hooha or periods etc that vaginas are giga gross and ugly

Labiaplastia Is what they do to fix look but not smell

And remember, nail polish is to hide gunk because they're too lazy to clean chads skin particles and bodily fluids

Self cleaning organ btw

Self cleaning organ btw
It's the only organ in the human body to have the unique property of cleaning itself. So cool! Femoids are truly superior to us men, the future is femoid!

It's the only organ in the human body to have the unique property of cleaning itself. So cool! Femoids are truly superior to us men, the future is femoid!
Disgusting

Everybody knows even foids at healthy hooha or periods etc that vaginas are giga gross and ugly

And remember, nail polish is to hide gunk because they're too lazy to clean chads skin particles and bodily fluids
ive said forever and studies back this now, that foids dont wash and thrive in filth.
"take a shower" is unironically nothing but female projection

Imagine getting creamed by Tyrone and still letting it up to your vagina to clean itself. That job is gonna need a federal grant and 15 workers to get back to the way it was :worryfeels:

i know lmao, its hilarious
when you actually have sisters and live with them for long, you know 99% of the shit they say is projection
the female body is a distusting, smelly, high-maintenance piece of shit and they hate themselves for it
I'm 100% serious on this: When I read that ONE IN THREE women in the UK go 3 DAYS without showering, I wanted to throw up. I have never in my entire life ever gone 3 DAMN DAYS without taking a bath. The maximum for me was 2 days, and I felt disgusting.

I'm 100% serious on this: When I read that ONE IN THREE women in the UK go 3 DAYS without showering, I wanted to throw up. I have never in my entire life ever gone 3 DAMN DAYS without taking a bath. The maximum for me was 2 days, and I felt disgusting.
they just put on makeup and deodorant to hide it.
like yeah. they dont care lmao.
its literally like having a toddler and having to force them into the bathtub like, they are feral beings

they just put on makeup and deodorant to hide it.
like yeah. they dont care lmao.
its literally like having a toddler and having to force them into the bathtub like, they are feral beings
I can't possible imagine a female being in her period and waiting like 3 DAYS to take ONE shower.
gross james van der beek GIF

I can't possible imagine a female being in her period and waiting like 3 DAYS to take ONE shower.
gross james van der beek GIF
XDD bro idk anymore. Like my mom would casually joke abotu shit like this and it always made me so fucking disgusted
like one time were driving together with my dad, and she goes "uuh i think i need an oil change" :feelspuke:
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

:yes::yes:

XDD bro idk anymore. Like my mom would casually joke abotu shit like this and it always made me so fucking disgusted
like one time were driving together with my dad, and she goes "uuh i think i need an oil change" :feelspuke:
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Casually JOKE?
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I trust this man on foids genital cleanliness more than anyone on God's green earth.

Casually JOKE?
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
bro my parents are fucking disgusting
like my dad would talk about how huge my moms pussy is and shit, like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :feelsohgod:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

bro my parents are fucking disgusting
like my dad would talk about how huge my moms pussy is and shit, like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :feelsohgod:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
"Huge pussy"? This has to be one of the most degenerate families ever. :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

"Huge pussy"? This has to be one of the most degenerate families ever. :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
my family has no filter, like my mom also said my dads dick stinks
and then they told me 1000 times i stink over the years
also said I am gay like 5 million times and other shit
and my brother say i will shit on your chest
or i will cut your throat

like my family has no filter its just punch after punch

my family has no filter, like my mom also said my dads dick stinks
and then they told me 1000 times i stink over the years
also said I am gay like 5 million times and other shit
and my brother say i will shit on your chest
or i will cut your throat

like my family has no filter its just punch after punch
Holy shit, giga-retarded family. Didn't evolve after the caveman stage unlike the rest of humanity.

its always baffled me the logic these women try to pull when they talk about not washing their vagina because it messes up their ph. Its bad to use soap sweaty, all it needs is a bit of warm water xD

No, fuck off, wash your fucking vagina. Only cucks and simps want a cum filled vagina.

We all hear about the stories when women complain about men not washing their dick and balls, so why cant women do the same with their meat wallet?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back