Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Instawhores

P

Ponyshep69

Greycel
I have a private Instagram account in which I use to keep up with people from high school.

A semi-popular account just crossed my recommended list.

This foid, who at one time was in our little friend group and was nearly looksmatched with us has turned into an Instawhore.
This cunt went from baggy clothes, bad haircut and dye, insecure and quiet... I’d even say suggestible and submissive— To flashy and slutty, slathering herself in makeup and tight clothes, bastardizing good characters in the name of “”cosplay””.

What the fuck, it got looking better. Why didn’t I? I bet that if Inteied to talk to it, it’d just blow me off to entertain one of her many Chads.

I’m so angry and I don’t even know what to do. It’s done so many lewd “”cosplays””, ruining some of my favorite characters.

Social Media destroyed society.

Instagram is cancer amplified

I’m so angry and I don’t even know what to do. It’s done so many lewd “”cosplays””, ruining some of my favorite characters.

Why are you angry? How can character be ruined when it is understood that only Japanese can portray them.

Why are you angry? How can character be ruined when it is understood that only Japanese can portray them.

It fucked over Marvel characters by putting on short shorts and fishnets and pretending to be them.

It hasn’t done any anime yet, fingers crossed it won’t.

It fucked over Marvel characters by putting on short shorts and fishnets and pretending to be them.

It hasn’t done any anime yet, fingers crossed it won’t.

Marvel is just ZOG trash so who cares.

I think we need to see pics so we can get a good idea of what you're talking about.

Then their roastie friends compliment each other endlessly to convince themselves they are good looking enough to get Chad.

insta whores desERve no mercy

Foids who are 0-4/10 learned they can weebmax/nerdmax and since females are so outnumbered in nerd circles that's their way of pulling in chad.

Then their roastie friends compliment each other endlessly to convince themselves they are good looking enough to get Chad.
I hate it when they do that. I just want to tell them, "Stop sucking each other's dicks you stupid whores."

Right??

It even posted on it’s story or whatever that it wanted to be the next Jessica Nigiri.
People were replying to it saying that it had all the assets, just needed followers.

Fucking disgusting

this is all too common now. I almost lost it when I saw my lil cousin's pics on IG. Our culture turns literally every girl into a whore.

this is all too common now. I almost lost it when I saw my lil cousin's pics on IG. Our culture turns literally every girl into a whore.

I’m afraid for my younger cousin, too.

She’s so innocent and pure right now— But developing slut tendencies