Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram whore Shows her Chads amazing personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Don't ever let anyone convince you, women don't like you for your personality

View: https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshhiH79ikQvC8ks1DUN

The blackpill ideology is undeniable
Chad can never do wrong ever not in this world

Update: the guy isn't even a fucking chad

Conclusion: wealth puts you on the same level as chad

I used to think the blackpill was a dead end but its not. The black pill's purpose is to make us money maxx and leave this place

Attachments

• molly-eskam-300x300.jpg
    molly-eskam-300x300.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Using TikToks of supermodel tier girls to demonstrate the black pill is ‘tarded. Use TikToks of Becky’s doing the same thing… they do exist and they are more convincing :feelsjuice:
This ain't tiktok , I dont use that cancerous app

any pictures of him?

They love to have their predetermined displays of attraction. In my town it’s toward the niggers and spics and I don’t like the ones on here

That's a Chad? Bruh, he's barely a mid-tier normie. My theory proven once again. I'm always fucking right and I wish I wasn't.
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS???

i love watching women get hurt. this is lifefuel

That's a Chad? Bruh, he's barely a mid-tier normie. My theory proven once again. I'm always fucking right and I wish I wasn't.
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS???
Yeah he's definitely not Chad. Money turns anyone into Chad

jfl @ her. And she'll stay with him. Only will leave when he stops being abusive or goes to jail

He looks good. 7/10 face, probably tall, + she is just a regular becky who wears to much make up. I’ve always said it, most men can’t rate other men

Last edited:
Pulled the RUG.

Yeah he's definitely not Chad. Money turns anyone into Chad
You are redpilled af man. Women don’t get wet for rich men, they just use them as money dumpsters. The only thing that can make a woman horny is a superior genetic

You are redpilled af man. Women don’t get wet for rich men, they just use them as money dumpsters. The only thing that can make a woman horny is a superior genetic
You can control anyone woman if you are rich. Dont downplay simple things, how did Kanye land that thick sexy bitch who was Adam saddlers love interest in the netflix movie uncut gems. Kanye is ugly as fuck , he slays because he has funds.

You think ugly Arab oil barons, can't keep 19 Yr old stacies at home if they wanted of course they can. Be realistic. The question of making girls wet is cucked as fuck? Why do you care about her pleasure and opinion.

He looks good. 7/10 face, probably tall, + she is just a regular becky who wears to much make up. I’ve always said it, most men can’t rate other men
he's a textbook 5/10 with a shit phenotype

Look at him and look at her. Love doesn't exist, so there's only one explanation. He's rich or His family is
now you're coping. I've seen couples like this where the nigga was working at McDonald's. Nothing about his suggests he's rich. Just another normie fucking a woman above his looksmatch like i've talked about many times in the past.
You need to find proof he's rich before saying he is.
But what's funny is he seems like a total cuck, the last guy to ever be abusive.

This ain't tiktok , I dont use that cancerous app
Delete tik tok, Instagram, Snapchat, all that shit unless you’re chadfishing. Trust me you’re better off.

You can control anyone woman if you are rich. Dont downplay simple things, how did Kanye land that thick sexy bitch who was Adam saddlers love interest in the netflix movie uncut gems. Kanye is ugly as fuck , he slays because he has funds.

You think ugly Arab oil barons, can't keep 19 Yr old stacies at home if they wanted of course they can. Be realistic. The question of making girls wet is cucked as fuck? Why do you care about her pleasure and opinion.
Being a provider literally means being a money dumpster or a slave for a foid. If you are not handsome, you are not lovable, you will either be used for her advantage if you are rich or have status or rejected straight away. Look at bill Gates, he approached almost every foid-worker in his own company and got rejected by all of them, IN HIS OWN FUCKING COMPANY

Last edited:
and I doubt he's tall. The bitch looks bigger than him

and I doubt he's tall. The bitch looks bigger than him
Why do you think, she stays with him if he is not handsome, tall or has a super big cock?

Being a provider literally means being a money dumpster or a slave for a foid. If you are not handsome, you are not lovable, you will either be used for her advantage if you are rich or have status or rejected straight away. Look at bill Gates, he approached almost every foid in his own company and got rejected by all of them
If your rich you set the terms you could literally do whatever you want (like chad) because whores want you have. You don't need to get married or be in an official relationship . Thats all there is to it

Why do you think, she stays with him if he is not handsome, tall or has a super big cock?
Yes, that's actually how it works in the IRL world, despite what copers think. I talk about my personal experiences like that all the time and now @Startheon posted a real example. Normies get bitches. It's how it is.

If your rich you set the terms you could literally do whatever you want (like chad) because whores want you have. You don't need to get married or be in an official relationship . Thats all there is to it
That’s right, but they don’t love a man because of his money. He can get them and he can play with them like a child with a doll, but they just want to use him for his money, they don’t love him, while they love a broke Chad who has nothing to offer to them.

Being a provider literally means being a money dumpster or a slave for a foid. If you are not handsome, you are not lovable, you will either be used for her advantage if you are rich or have status or rejected straight away. Look at bill Gates, he approached almost every foid-worker in his own company and got rejected by all of them, IN HIS OWN FUCKING COMPANY
I didn't even read that last part

You actually believe there's a foid on earth who wouldn't fuck bill Gates if he asked them to. My God, I really don't know what to say to you. You live in a dreamworld buddy

You actually believe there's a foid on earth who wouldn't fuck bill Gates if he asked them to. My God, I really don't know what to say to you. You live in a dreamworld buddy
Bill Gates got rejected by his own foid workers, literally his own slaves who had the opportunity to raise to his assistance. You are telling us that a ugly asymmetrical dog faced incel makes bitches wet if he is rich and you are telling me, i live in a dream world LMAO

Bill Gates got rejected by his own foid workers, literally his own slaves who had the opportunity to raise to his assistance. You are telling us that a ugly asymmetrical dog faced incel makes bitches wet if he is rich and you are telling me, i live in a dream world LMAO
He's lying to you man, what are you 6? You keep talking about making girls wet bruh? Why are you concerned about a whores feelings

He's lying to you man, what are you 6? You keep talking about making girls wet bruh? Why are you concerned about a whores feelings
Because if she stays without loving you, she is using you and trying to fool you. You are only one wrong move away from divorce and false „domestic voilence claim“, in order to steal your money
I know what i am talking about. I am the son of a rich company owner and foids rejected me for broke losers because they were tall, while i am a manlet. My single dad is also a manlet and he allways got fooled by them for his money until he became a mysoginist himself

Last edited:
Because if she stays without loving you, she is using you and trying to fool you. You are only one wrong move away from divorce and false „domestic voilence claim“, in order to steal your money
I know what i am talking about. I am the son of a rich company owner and foids rejected me for broke losers because they were tall, while i am a manlet
We're incels love is outta the equation for us. I fucking knew it, your rich jfl. Your not a real incel you have so many doors to choose from and your here. Your an entitled elliot Rodgercel

I dont believe anyone is that stupid, I'm thinking your a fakecel who's here to mock us:feelsseriously:

We're incels love is outta the equation for us. I fucking knew it, your rich jfl. Your not a real incel you have so many doors to choose from and your here.

I dont believe anyone is that stupid, I'm thinking your a fakecel who's here to mock us:feelsseriously:
I am not rich, my dad is rich. I don’t live with him, but i fool bitches into thinking that i am somewhat important by using my dads name. They believe me, yet they couldn’t care less about me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back