Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram reels and tiktok videos make me lose brain cells

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Summary of what I get on that garbage:
-Text to speech reading some reddit posts about larp or fake stories
-Productivity influencers and bros flexxing all their wealth and trying to sell your their scam courses
-Some Middle East/Turkish faggot (not literally) showing off how amazing Dubai is and why you should move there
-Unhealthy recipes full of melted cheese, hot sauce and deep fried stuff
-Stupid and useless lifehacks
-Useless plastic garbage from Aliexpress being presented as "satisfactory" or "life changing"

Why do I keep going back and wasting my time in that shit, I don't know.

too many useless people on the internet

Summary of what I get on that garbage:
-Text to speech reading some reddit posts about larp or fake stories
-Productivity influencers and bros flexxing all their wealth and trying to sell your their scam courses
-Some Middle East/Turkish faggot (not literally) showing off how amazing Dubai is and why you should move there
-Unhealthy recipes full of melted cheese, hot sauce and deep fried stuff
-Stupid and useless lifehacks
-Useless plastic garbage from Aliexpress being presented as "satisfactory" or "life changing"

Why do I keep going back and wasting my time in that shit, I don't know.
the jews want you to look at it for some reason

take example YT on mobile. you can either watch a 20 minute video with 2 adbreaks that give you instant cancer or watch shorts, where you can instantly skip the ads
to add to that, watching shorts is way more convenient than selecting a video, turning your phone and committing to watching it.

the jews want you to look at it for some reason

take example YT on mobile. you can either watch a 20 minute video with 2 adbreaks that give you instant cancer or watch shorts, where you can instantly skip the ads
to add to that, watching shorts is way more convenient than selecting a video, turning your phone and committing to watching it.
Just install revanced and skip all the ads on mobile. If you don't want to put your real Google account on a non-official youtube client just create a new account for revanced exclusively.

It's like having youtube premium for free and has other interesting features like skipping introductions, sponsors, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back