Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Instagram model makes 1.5 million from Just posting Big Booty Pics

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
20191016 151640

How many lifetimes as an incel would you need to make 1.5 million dollars? Apparently a foid just needs to post a few pics on instagram jfl

How on earth will we ever end Inceldom when cucks are busy paying foids just for existing. Imagine if that 1.5 million was donated to a worthy cause like research into ending male pattern baldness, artificial wombs, anatomically perfect sexbots or prostate cancer research? Or regulating the dating market and enforcing the pairing of looksmatches?

Seriously the autonomy of foids is now a threat to the continued development of humanity - cucks are now busy spending time worshipping foids (who they'll never fuck) and donating millions of $ to Instagram whores(who they'll never fuck). Instead of focusing on the collective development of humanity.

Have you ever wondered why there are less and less real inventions & innovations happening in this era where whamen have rights? Its because foids are now the centre of attention and men are distracted by them - instead of looking for the cure for cancer or inventing the next big thing, men are glued on their phone screens hypnotised by these succubus Instagram thots.

If humanity is to make progress foids rights should be revoked irreversibly and every foid should be banned from the internet. What beneficial thing has "womens rights" brought us since its inception? Nothing! It only brought inceldom, immortality, #metoo, transgender 10year olds, foids making millions from selling their poop, bathwater & posting big booty pics e.t.c

Toxic feminity is a bigger threat to humanity than global warming, Kim Jong Un & a bio engineered pandemic.

I don't know why men even like this garbage tbh.

I get your hate of feminism, but you're really complaining about men pissing money away on low-tier erotic photos. Worship of women is a replacement for lack of a societal goal. In a lot of ways the "atheist bros" of Dawkins, Hitchens, etc. who attacked religion without anything to replace it are responsible for this aimless culture.

I like big butts but this is too much

Would never touch that ass with a barge pole. Don't care if you call me vocel. Its unnatural and looks gross.

Cucks/simps/thots/whores who worship her need shooting through the head with a .300 magnum.

She probably wasted the money on stupid shit like more plastic surgery

I don't know why men even like this garbage tbh.

Because they are degenerate. Not just guys, but girls who want to emulate her are degens as well. Usually, ghetto pond life like this type of looks.

I get your hate of feminism, but you're really complaining about men pissing money away on low-tier erotic photos. Worship of women is a replacement for lack of a societal goal. In a lot of ways the "atheist bros" of Dawkins, Hitchens, etc. who attacked religion without anything to replace it are responsible for this aimless culture.

Chess Grandmaster IQ

You're right - there needs to be a well defined societal goal tbh. Maybe religion is a necessary evil that served a greater goal in the grand scheme of things

Proof that cucks are the main problem in clown world

Maybe religion is a necessary evil that served a greater goal in the grand scheme of things

Well the thing is that religion as currently practiced is mostly just bluepilled delusions. I don't think it was always like that though. IMO religion has become "feminized" where it's just about feelings based on a perceived supernatural force. Religion used to also be about works. One of New Testament books is "Acts of the Apostles" detailing their actions. Islam has "jihad" which definitely concerns action in the physical world.

I think the anti-religious crowd thought it would just be a natural transition from a metaphysical religious worldview to a scientific worldview. They didn't count on the power of social media and virtue signaling making it difficult for people to accept a scientific worldview. Look at how lookism is denied. It's not really refuted, but one doesn't gain many "friends" by describing people using scientific analysis.

I hate women
Based
Women are the literal shit. They have no morals or self control and their thoughts are carnal like all the time. They only good at promoting degeneracy like abortions, mentally ill trannys, having sex with dogs, reality tv e.t.c
Make Foids Slaves Again

View attachment 158281

How many lifetimes as an incel would you need to make 1.5 million dollars? Apparently a foid just needs to post a few pics on instagram jfl

How on earth will we ever end Inceldom when cucks are busy paying foids just for existing. Imagine if that 1.5 million was donated to a worthy cause like research into ending male pattern baldness, artificial wombs, anatomically perfect sexbots or prostate cancer research? Or regulating the dating market and enforcing the pairing of looksmatches?

Seriously the autonomy of foids is now a threat to the continued development of humanity - cucks are now busy spending time worshipping foids (who they'll never fuck) and donating millions of $ to Instagram whores(who they'll never fuck). Instead of focusing on the collective development of humanity.

Have you ever wondered why there are less and less real inventions & innovations happening in this era where whamen have rights? Its because foids are now the centre of attention and men are distracted by them - instead of looking for the cure for cancer or inventing the next big thing, men are glued on their phone screens hypnotised by these succubus Instagram thots.

If humanity is to make progress foids rights should be revoked irreversibly and every foid should be banned from the internet. What beneficial thing has "womens rights" brought us since its inception? Nothing! It only brought inceldom, immortality, #metoo, transgender 10year olds, foids making millions from selling their poop, bathwater & posting big booty pics e.t.c

Toxic feminity is a bigger threat to humanity than global warming, Kim Jong Un & a bio engineered pandemic.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

I never understood why men like fake body parts, including butt implants.

She probably wasted the money on stupid shit like more plastic surgery
ofc she did, she also partied, got more expensive brand clothes and makeup

I got annoyed when I read it and the words "piece of meat" came to my mind but then I realized that pieces of meat are actually useful because they satiate hunger and keep your body running. She's more like a tumor who just grows and consumes while providing nothing of value in return, and it's laughable how cucks just throw more resources and praise at this walking disease that feels nothing but disgust at the mere thought of them.

Capital punishment for her and same goes to all the cucks that follow her

"gender pay gap"
This shit is Beta Uprising fuel. That's more money than both of my parents could make in five lifetimes, in one year, for taking ass pictures. Incels need to pick themselves up by their bootstraps while foids live like this.

not a single photon caused a bioelectric reaction in my retina.
off to the quarry with her.

Imagine the smell

Capitalism at it's finest

This is why it's fucking stupid to be a wagecuck.

And that ass looks fake and disproportionate as fuck! Please kill me! Someone please put me out of my misery! :feels::feels::feels:
Doesn't even look good imo. Just a donk that is way too large.

Men are obviously under women's spell. Easy tutorial mode on a game made for children. Equal pay my ass. Just post your badonk in yoga pants and watch the orbiters come in. I use Instagram for fapping but haven't donated shit to anyone

I got annoyed when I read it and the words "piece of meat" came to my mind but then I realized that pieces of meat are actually useful because they satiate hunger and keep your body running. She's more like a tumor who just grows and consumes while providing nothing of value in return, and it's laughable how cucks just throw more resources and praise at this walking disease that feels nothing but disgust at the mere thought of them.
yes she is like a cancer that only exist to herself and cucks trow their money at her jfl is ragefuel only thinking how cucked are majority of men.

I'm in shock at how many of you have instagram accounts :ha..feels:

When sexbots hit the mainstream, they’ll all lose their only value

Women can easily become attractive just by losing weight and can achieve infinite money and status just by snapping a few selfie photos.

Just lol at how most women can easily LMSmog the vast majority of hardworking males with no effort.

I like a big ass, but that looks gross and fake.

most women can easily LMSmog the vast majority of hardworking males with no effort.
That in itself shows just how warped society is! Something is not right! For people who had very little contribution to building society - foids have too much power!
I like a big ass, but that looks gross and fake.
Some normies find that quite appealing jfl theres a fetish for foids with big fake implants
When sexbots hit the mainstream, they’ll all lose their only value
Female sexbots (sexbots for foids) seem to be getting more funding than our stacybots.

Last edited:
simps are a fucking plague man, they're cancer, there's so many of them

In a lot of ways the "atheist bros" of Dawkins, Hitchens, etc. who attacked religion without anything to replace it are responsible for this aimless culture.
They tried to replace it with a combination of feel goodish uncommited moral system,consumerism,women worship and egalitarianism.

Well the thing is that religion as currently practiced is mostly just bluepilled delusions. I don't think it was always like that though. IMO religion has become "feminized" where it's just about feelings based on a perceived supernatural force. Religion used to also be about works. One of New Testament books is "Acts of the Apostles" detailing their actions. Islam has "jihad" which definitely concerns action in the physical world.

I think the anti-religious crowd thought it would just be a natural transition from a metaphysical religious worldview to a scientific worldview. They didn't count on the power of social media and virtue signaling making it difficult for people to accept a scientific worldview. Look at how lookism is denied. It's not really refuted, but one doesn't gain many "friends" by describing people using scientific analysis.
High IQ
the current version of christianity is a bastardised version of the Real christianity. real christianity according to the bible is so unbelievably Based, it so based that if the world followed it Inceldom would never have been a thing and foids would not be running around causing chaos.

Christianity teaches
  • men are not equal to women and Men are of a higher ranking, and superior (1 Corinthians 11:3)
  • women should never have authority over men (1 Timothy 2:11-12)
  • gays / trannys/ e.t.c are abominations (Leviticus Chapter 20 verse 13)
  • crossdressers are an abomination (Deuteronomy 22:5)
im suprised that all incels are not converting to Christianity en-masse because when this civilization collapses, & Christianity (the based version, not the blue pill cuck version) is made into the basis of the new civilization - Inceldom will be totally non-existant and foids will all be put in their proper submissive non authoritative roles.

Yikes, she looks like an ant. Attractive, but the ass totally messes her proportions.