Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Instagram is suifuel especially today REEEEEE

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★
I hate myself so I decided to open instagram for the first time in probably 5 years and the FIRST THING i see is my oneitis from highschool SUCKING DOWN THE TONGUE OF SOME BROCCOLI CHADLITE FOR VALENTINES DAY WITH HIS HAND DIGGING INTO HER THIGH :reeeeee:

HE IS PROBABLY UP IN HER GUTS WITH HER NAILS DIGGING INTO HIS BACK AS I WRITE THIS ALONE AT MY COMPUTER IM SO CUCKED I CANT COPE

NEVER CLOSED AN APP SO FAST ZUCK IS TRYING TO MAKE ME ROPE THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF THE ENTIRE YEAR FOR INCELS

Another oneitis cuck, and this is why subhumans shouldn't use normfag social media. You cunts never listen...

Fucking brutal.

I got triggered hard by social media today. I literally cannot escape being reminded its Valentine day, which is literally the anti-incel day. It's a day meant to cause incels to fucking rope.

It's Chad's day. Chad gets to fuck women today. you bet your fucking ass all chads in the world are going to simply FUCK. They will fuck women, that's it.

Women are currently having their holes destroyed by chads, chadlites and high tier normies. We will never have this. We will never have this

I hate myself so I decided to open instagram for the first time in probably 5 years and the FIRST THING i see is my oneitis from highschool SUCKING DOWN THE TONGUE OF SOME BROCCOLI CHADLITE FOR VALENTINES DAY WITH HIS HAND DIGGING INTO HER THIGH :reeeeee:

HE IS PROBABLY UP IN HER GUTS WITH HER NAILS DIGGING INTO HIS BACK AS I WRITE THIS ALONE AT MY COMPUTER IM SO CUCKED I CANT COPE

NEVER CLOSED AN APP SO FAST ZUCK IS TRYING TO MAKE ME ROPE THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF THE ENTIRE YEAR FOR INCELS
Get the f off insta