Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Instagram is literal suifuel

Shut Up

Shut Up

Greycel
I just logged into my Instagram after 5 months.

Chads from my university going on vacation, getting thousands of likes and praises from women in the comments.

And the girl I used to like hanging out with one of them this summer. "Perfect spot for camping" followed by a bunch of heart eye emojis.

Meanwhile here I am LDAR, suimaxxing every day all because I'm short and ugly. Jfl

I'm deleting my Instagram account. And staying away for good. Fuck this.

How many followers do you have?

How many followers do you have?
200 something but at least a 185 of them are bots. The remainder are randos and university group mates.

I bought bots thinking that my music would get famous. I didn't take into the equation that that requires being a Chad too

200 something but at least a 185 of them are bots. The remainder are randos and university group mates.

I bought bots thinking that my music would get famous. I didn't take into the equation that that requires being a Chad too
Show me ur music

As an incel I just stay off of social media. On Facebook, twitter, and Instagram it's 100% socially acceptable to mock sexually undesirable men. It's like watching the vile nature of normies unleashed. It's a no from me.

As an incel I just stay off of social media. On Facebook, twitter, and Instagram it's 100% socially acceptable to mock sexually undesirable men. It's like watching the vile nature of normies unleashed. It's a no from me.
Right. It's basically all about boasting about how fuckable you are and much you fuck. Suifuel

I'm glad you can hang out with women.

You know.. at the start I was kinda suprised how hostile everyone was just based on something as worthless as "post count", but after being here just a few weeks, I already feel a strong hate and distrust towards any newbie claiming any kind of incelhood. Like, I would bet money the majority of people coming in are either fakecels doing some ego soothing by entering a space they finally can feel superior over others in or just straight up infiltrators looking to get some screenshots or stir up something.

Even if I agree with a greycel post, it doesn't matter, if you haven't proven some minimum amount of commitment yet, I don't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth.

ahhh, kidcels

OP just curious did your school have like a thing encouraging everyone to add each other on social media, or did you take initiative in doing that

You know.. at the start I was kinda suprised how hostile everyone was just based on something as worthless as "post count", but after being here just a few weeks, I already feel a strong hate and distrust towards any newbie claiming any kind of incelhood. Like, I would bet money the majority of people coming in are either fakecels doing some ego soothing by entering a space they finally can feel superior over others in or just straight up infiltrators looking to get some screenshots or stir up something.

Even if I agree with a greycel post, it doesn't matter, if you haven't proven some minimum amount of commitment yet, I don't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth.
Frankly, I don't care to prove myself to you either. You can ignore me

I sent them friend requests randomly.
nice low inhib

honestly if you at least have this then it's not over for you so maybe you can chill a little

it's common to have jackshit connection with other people here lmao

why are you following chads in the first place?
if it bothers you that much just don't follow them