Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram ain’t real life bRo

• Thread starter Deleted member 36839
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36839

Refugee-maxxing
-
Many normies cope by saying social media like Instagram ain’t real but in fact it’s all real it’s rich chads and stacies enjoying their life to the fullest and show it to your face to make u feel worst.

social media is all real people have parties and go on boats and have sex all day while normies and incels have to wake up 6 am. Go to their wageslave jobs and rot in misery

social media is all real people have parties and go on boats and have sex all day while normies and incels have to wake up 6 am. Go to their wageslave jobs and rot in misery
Yeah, but most normies at least have a wife and children at some point in life. That’s all I ever wanted. I will wageslave and be alone until I die.

Yeah, but most normies at least have a wife and children at some point in life. That’s all I ever wanted. I will wageslave and be alone until I die.
Their wives are whores for chads and their kids ain’t probably their own. Aka cucks. I’d rather be NEET and fuck whores than waste time with fat wife and kids.

Many things are fake like their faces and bodies also they go to an location, write how much fun and adventure they have and actually they either stare at the phone or take the picture and go home, they lie how good people or parents they are like helping poor and sick for the camera.

Many things are fake like their faces and bodies also they go to an location, write how much fun and adventure they have and actually they either stare at the phone or take the picture and go home, they lie how good people or parents they are like helping poor and sick for the camera.

Their wives are whores for chads and their kids ain’t probably their own. Aka cucks. I’d rather be NEET and fuck whores than waste time with fat wife and kids.
Why do you complain about insta then? Make your dream come true and become a NEET and fuck whores.

Funniest part is same ones will think of you as if you're some kind of psychopath if you don't have a profile on said social media full of "cool photos" kek

Cope