Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Insomniacels

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
It's over for insomniacels and people who fall asleep for 5-10 minutes are the luckiest motherfuckers out there... how do insomniacels cope with being unable to fall asleep?

Kid named fingercel

i need like 30mg of melatonin just to sleep

i need like 30mg of melatonin just to sleep
Brutal. I've been dealing with a lot of stress and I cannot seem to fall asleep during the entire night. Insomnia is a death sentence. All I want is to fucking sleep but my retarded brain says no.

Lay down on your back with a pillow underneath your kneecaps, this is the most relaxing position for your body, nothing you can do i've tried everything except a sleep examination at the hospital, i've taken absurd doses of melatonin, alcohol, other drugs, i've tried weighted blankets and other shit.

For me normal pillow and a duvet cover is the best thing for sleep everything else is BS or jewery

I've been like this since a child. I am jealous of people who sleep right now.

The worst case of insomnia I had was in high school. I went about 50 hours without sleep. I walked down the street with my eyes closed because when I opened them I could see the world spinning around me.

It must suck so much. I never had problems sleeping but it would drive me insane if I did.

Lay down on your back with a pillow underneath your kneecaps, this is the most relaxing position for your body, nothing you can do i've tried everything except a sleep examination at the hospital, i've taken absurd doses of melatonin, alcohol, other drugs, i've tried weighted blankets and other shit.

For me normal pillow and a duvet cover is the best thing for sleep everything else is BS or jewery
I will try this, brocel. Thank you. Hopefully it works It's fucking hell.

The worst case of insomnia I had was in high school. I went about 50 hours without sleep. I walked down the street with my eyes closed because when I opened them I could see the world spinning around me.
Beyond brutal.

I can't sleep on my back because otherwise I get sleep paralysis :feelsUnreal:

It must suck so much. I never had problems sleeping but it would drive me insane if I did.
Trust me It's the worst shit ever. You start going insane after some time. Not being able to sleep but being tired at the same time is the worst feeling. You start screaming at your brain and lose your fucking mind.

I can't sleep on my back because otherwise I get sleep paralysis :feelsUnreal:
Same here but I learned to just close my eyes and I used to sleep on my stomach almost my whole life and that was far worse, it feels strange at first but when you sleep with your legs / knees slightly elevated with good neck support from a decent pillow you will feel an absurd difference in sleep quality, the only thing that worked in all my years and I have zero pains, aches and I feel like i'm falling down into a pit or off a building or something when I go to bed after 10 minutes while I used to toss and turn for one and a half hour at least every night and wake up several times.

Whatever you do don't become addicted to sleeping pills. Worst mistake of my life.