Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious >insecurity

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
I hate normies and I hate foids. I am among them nearly every day, but seeing and hearing them carry on with their lives fills me with anger. Some would say my hatred comes from insecurity:
:soy: "You are just insecure that you can't get women,"
:soy: "You are just insecure about your masculinity, no wonder you can't get laid." etc.
I am sure many of us have heard this or seen this type of thinking before. Maybe it is just a sort of bluepilled thinking and a way to shame us. But could there be any truth to it?

"You are just insecure about your masculinity, no wonder you can't get laid."
You can't get laid because you can't get laid, usual foid attempt to play with logic.

Of course I'm insecure. Just don't give others the satisfaction and show it.

I hate normies and I hate foids. I am among them nearly every day, but seeing and hearing them carry on with their lives fills me with anger. Some would say my hatred comes from insecurity:
:soy: "You are just insecure that you can't get women,"
:soy: "You are just insecure about your masculinity, no wonder you can't get laid." etc.
I am sure many of us have heard this or seen this type of thinking before. Maybe it is just a sort of bluepilled thinking and a way to shame us. But could there be any truth to it?
*slathers face in warpaint because actual face isn't good enough for chad* honey please *Inserts plastic into my body just to make chad happy* you're just insecure *spends most of day looking at my reflection* about yourself.

there are guys who literally have such low insecurities and confidence that they contemplate suicide all the time or even suicide and still get hundreds of women who want to fuck them

That Pete guy who fucked Ariana Grande is a good example
same with Robin Williams
same with most guys who cut

being insecure is human. the reason incels cant get laid is because of our looks and nothing else.

It is aggravating tbh